Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dudes are seriously taking into account the time between the release of the first trailer and the actual movie release into their calculations of box office now? Motherfukkers are about two steps removed from dropping Scott Steiner math to explain why such and such movie is a success/failure.:laff:

advanced movie metrics :troll:

i just find it funny a certain breh is comparing this movie to the movie it tried so hard to be while this movie had Joker and Batman in the marketing plus one of the biggest movie stars of the past 20 years + a rising star who is arguably the most attractive woman in hollywood playing a hugely popular character.. :sas2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it means you have shyt taste. This is probably the worst comic book movie I've seen since Blade Trinity
:mjlol: the fukk, y'all are furious.

Suicide Squad > CA: WS > CA: CW > Ant-Man > BvS

not even going to bother ranking those shytty iron man movies, shytty thor movies, horrible ass avengers movies, and that meme flick GotG.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Speak on what you know fam. These 2 companies are notorious for copying each other, so best believe if one has a certain type of hero/team/brand then the other company does too.

:camby: right now i got nikkas tellin me the SS movie equivalent is fukking GotG :laff:

no marvel film has ever hard a dark tone like these DC films. marvel is too fukking childish for me, they cant even begin to compete with what DC has going on right now :ohlawd:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mjlol: the fukk, y'all are furious.

Suicide Squad > CA: WS > CA: CW > Ant-Man > BvS

not even going to bother ranking those shytty iron man movies, shytty thor movies, horrible ass avengers movies, and that meme flick GotG.
Furious because I'm calling out your shytty taste? You have shytty taste. That's all. I feel bad for you, but it is what it is. This movie was terrible.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:francis:

Breh, this a little harsh. Fantastic 4 came out and this movie is nowhere near that bad. This movie isn't even bad, it's just...stupidly put together and obviously fukked with.
Nah. Its really not harsh. The movie was dark. Not like in terms of grim or anything. During the day, it was hard to make shyt out.

The lines were fukking corny. So goddamn fukking corny.

Chick playing the Enchantress constantly gyrating like some early 2000 R&B music video was the corniest thing I've seen in a while.

Its like they took the most basic sterotypical ideas about these characters and threw it together and prayed to the movie gods that they had their own GOTG. Such a transparent attempt. Somehow, somewhat, this movie was worse than Thor 2.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think imma see it again :wow: \that scene with harley and joker had pussies creaming in the theatre. powerful, powerful scene :wow: better than anything i've seen in a marvel flick

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:francis:

Breh, this a little harsh. Fantastic 4 came out and this movie is nowhere near that bad. This movie isn't even bad, it's just...stupidly put together and obviously fukked with.
Also no way is this movie worse than Wolverine Origins or Green Latern.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah. Its really not harsh. The movie was dark. Not like in terms of grim or anything. During the day, it was hard to make shyt out.

The lines were fukking corny. So goddamn fukking corny.

Chick playing the Enchantress constantly gyrating like some early 2000 R&B music video was the corniest thing I've seen in a while.

Its like they took the most basic sterotypical ideas about these characters and threw it together and prayed to the movie gods that they had their own GOTG. Such a transparent attempt. Somehow, somewhat, this movie was worse than Thor 2.
yeah
they coulda did without some of that bullshyt

they took the Dolorean back to the early 90s for that goofy ass dialog :deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
giphy.gif

Media and stans trying to tell you why every DC film is a financial failure

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you mean the movie that ended in a dance off is comparable to suicide squad? :heh: how>?

you marvel stans are sick. because i objectively enjoyed SS more than ANY prior marvel effort, i must not like comic book movies? :dead:
:salute:
You see how they do :russ:

Same dudes will type up 15 paragraphs to tell why you thor 2 wasn't a garbage film :mjlol: