Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
7/10

I liked it till the end. Harley :ohlawd:

My main problem besides the bad guy was that they did not develop anyone besides Harley, Deadshot and Waller

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
will smith

probably the best thing about the movie overall, will is still a beast and a natural movie star. in fact he's so likable i wonder if it truly is impossible for him to play a bad guy in a movie.

batman

it was short but it was :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:. wish we got that movie instead. better than anything we got in BVS.

story

terrible, just terrible. an ancient demon is threatening the world and the government needs the suicide squad... the government needs HARLEY QUINN... to save the day?? couldn't flash take a break from capturing criminals for awhile and help out? the whole time i'm thinking why the fukk do they need the suicide squad? what the fukk is HARLEY QUINN going to do??? it was at that point i came to realize that i was not the 13 year old girl they were trying to cater to.
I swear I was thinkin the same shyt with Will Smith :mjlol:
Personally... IN MY HONEST OPINION...
this shyt woulda been a GREAT film with just him and Flagg!:mindblown:

despite them beefin with each other they were a pretty good team. and really the only ones doing shyt :manny:

Batman poppin up was dope to me
"its over Deadshot.":comeon:

i cant get TOO nitpicky with the Harley character
she'll always just be the cartoon broad that lets Joker slap her around and shyt so i wasnt expecting much

movie already had 2 strong black leads so Croc served his purpose :pachaha:

the Boomerang homie...
the fukkin guy was chuckin a boomerang around
:martin:

one thing i just cant help but think about now that ive had a minute to kinda let the shyt sink in

so what the fukk was Diablo doing out there before he "decided" to help the crew?!
was the muthafukka at least taking cover out there?
im like, yo if im Flagg im like "yo just wait in the chopper buddy. you gonna get yourself hurt out there standing around in the Little Puppet pose.":deadmanny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Diablo was just chillin like

tumblr_n6vi59KPmO1tbh1dho1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yet you cape for Tim Burton batman who kills people :dead:

no i don't, that's a problem i have with those movies too. batman shouldn't murder people period.

the only defense i would offer is that the violence in burton's movie was framed a lot differently. it doesn't have nearly the same impact because it was so much more cartoony and make believe. i mean come on the scene with the dynamite from batman returns might as well have been lifted from looney tunes. elfman's score while this is all happening sounds like it could belong in a bombastic circus.

the action scene in BVS feels very 'grounded' and 'real' in relation. it's more gritty. the villains are just normal swat guys, not faceless cartoon monsters in big ass skeleton masks or evil looking carnival clowns. there are no jokes or moments of levity during these sequences, just bone crunching violence. even hans zimmer's score, regardless of if you are a fan, suggests a kind of sternness to the whole thing.

just watching batman brutally stab that guy in the chest, i'm sorry but there's nothing like that in the burton movies. there's no violence that real to the touch.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
it's all about framing. by the time this empty sequence occurs in the movie i was already counting down to the end credits.

also i don't think snyder communicated any physics during the fight. everything just happens so fast and you don't get to absorb a single moment, just a hodgepodge of action shots.

also i prefer my batman to NOT stab people.
I don't care how late in bvs that sequence took place it's still fire. That half ass cameo in SS was weak af, I think u might be the only one who has praised it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't care how late in bvs that sequence took place it's still fire. That half ass cameo in SS was weak af, I think u might be the only one who has praised it.

i loved the SS cameos because it was batman doing batman stuff and catching bad guys. for once it felt like i was watching the actual batman. the suit and the cowl is so good. the voice thing i'm still not 100% on but it kinda worked for me here.

BVS batman never felt like batman to me. not once.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If a DC film flipped tropes, pointed a figure back at 'murica, had a ballsy twist that reflected today's War on Terror, and broke down the main hero into who/what makes him a hero, you Stans would be creaming your fukking jorts

1 movie out of 10 LMAOOOOOO... but you want DC to o that for every movie ??

talk about idiots

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Its pretty dumb to bring up those numbers and comparing them to newer shyt

Comic book movies pre and post avengers are really different climates

no its not since people want to make it seem like grossing over 500 mill back to back is a failure now.. sounds like excuses and a lot of bias to me