Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
doubt it was iron man 3 level.. that shyt was beyond redeemable but somehow marvel gets a pass while DCEU gets lynched for everything.. bias brehh

If a DC film flipped tropes, pointed a figure back at 'murica, had a ballsy twist that reflected today's War on Terror, and broke down the main hero into who/what makes him a hero, you Stans would be creaming your fukking jorts

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Iron Man did = $98 million fw
Incredible Hulk did = $55 million fw
Iron man 2 did = $128 million fw

but let these idiots say the DCEU is flopping :mjlol: dummies all round

Thor did = $65 mil fw

Wonder Woman about to crush that easily... DCEU 2 movies in and already grossed over $ 1.6 billion

MCEU was 3 movies in and grossed $1.4 billion...
so youre saying a movie starring the most well known comic characters in history made alot of money :ohhh: what other knowledge can you drop on us :ohhh:

:mjlol: put you in a room full of actual board members and you'd be the only one not disappointed with the missed potential profits from BvS :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If a DC film flipped tropes, pointed a figure back at 'murica, had a ballsy twist that reflected today's War on Terror, and broke down the main hero into who/what makes him a hero, you Stans would be creaming your fukking jorts
the irony is because they are mad at the "marvel bias" they give DC a lot of passes for things they would bash marvel for. its funny to sit back and watch the hypocrisy like
3c87rcp.gif

it goes both ways but not everyone is willing to admit they have some bias in how they judge the films

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That'd be cool if they already hadn't made a white American businessman the enemy in both iron man films already :mjlol:

They were 3/3 doing the exact same shyt in each iron man film.

It's not flipping a trope when you do the exact same shyt as the two previous films.

That is a trope of the iron man trilogy. So no we wouldn't be creaming our "jorts"

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I honestly start tuning out and start scrolling more when cats starting bringing up box office numbers. Start looking like...

"135m? That's it? I smell drop off of 40%, and if my calculations are right they won't break $600m like the wonderful movies from Marvel. But they don't have to worry about that because they make BILLIONS!"

acfc230e69e89f610b978007d0dcb549.jpg

"That's domestically and internationally :youngsabo:"

He was the ONE critic to pan Toy Story 3. fukk that pretentious ass :rudy:

fukk a Toy Story 3

Those old ass toys belong in the :trash:

They were out there complaining that the new blood had to put in work with the toddlers, when most toys end up in the dam dump

Ungrateful lil entitled mofos:camby:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
First of all, you're obviously not familiar with my posts. #TeamNoFap
Second, muscular midget trannies? :what:. Stop projecting.
Breh we all seen that thing you posted that you thought wonder woman should look like :dame:

I'd say you got laughed out the thread but most of us were just disgusted :huhldup:

You complaining gals too skinny then post a bytch who's chest looked like Dwayne Johnson:scust:

bytch wouldn't even be able to wear a best plate :scusthov:

bytch looked like she was 4'11 and made out of John Cena thighs :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we all seen that thing you posted that you thought wonder woman should look like :dame:

I'd say you got laughed out the thread but most of us were just disgusted :huhldup:

You complaining gals too skinny then post a bytch who's chest looked like Dwayne Johnson

:what:. That girl didn't look like no damn tranny. She just looked more muscular because she was flexing and had a pump in those pics.

Do you even lift?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:what:. That girl didn't look like no damn tranny. She just looked more muscular because she was flexing and had a pump in those pics.

Do you even lift?
You can lift and not be attracted to trannies breh. They ain't exclusive.

I don't know where you from that you think anybody would want to see wonder woman as tall as mickey rooney who can bench more than triple H but it ain't Harlem :dame:

bytch looked like chyna breh :dame: