Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Iron Man did = $98 million fw
Incredible Hulk did = $55 million fw
Iron man 2 did = $128 million fw

but let these idiots say the DCEU is flopping :mjlol: dummies all round

Thor did = $65 mil fw

Wonder Woman about to crush that easily... DCEU 2 movies in and already grossed over $ 1.6 billion

MCEU was 3 movies in and grossed $1.4 billion...
Its pretty dumb to bring up those numbers and comparing them to newer shyt

Comic book movies pre and post avengers are really different climates

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading Armond White review, and the man is so right hes about DC movies inhabiting a more conservative thematic space than Marvel.

So this stream of articles from New York and Cali liberal (I dont like using this word, but...) SJWs criticizing the portrayal of women and minorities makes crazy sense. Meanwhile Marvel is just now almost a decade in debuting female heroes and minority heroes that arent sidekicks.

DC gave us Waller, Harley and bravely raceswapped Deadshot in their 3rd fukking movie.

I dont see many articles praising Wallers incredible performance, but Ive seen some calling out "racist cariactures":mjpls: while ignoring the enpowered darkskinned woman

Suicide Squad is the most diverse cast ever thus far in a Superhero movie. an equal balance of men and women, black leads, an Asian lead, a hispanic lead, even Slipknot is Native American.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I was reading Armond White review, and the man is so right hes about DC movies inhabiting a more conservative thematic space than Marvel.

So this stream of articles from New York and Cali liberal (I dont like using this word, but...) SJWs criticizing the portrayal of women and minorities makes crazy sense. Meanwhile Marvel is just now almost a decade in debuting female heroes and minority heroes that arent sidekicks.

DC gave us Waller, Harley and bravely raceswapped Deadshot in their 3rd fukking movie.

I dont see many articles praising Wallers incredible performance, but Ive seen some calling out "racist cariactures":mjpls: while ignoring the enpowered darkskinned woman
You seem to forget that the Suicide Squad is made up of Criminals :heh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Officially saw it today. I'm with the general audience that thinks it was just OK.

Like Ant-Man levels of OK.

Pros
- Amanda Waller was sick as she's supposed to be
That scene where she killed all the fbi agents in the office was savage as fukk
- Deadshot was cool, but he didn't feel like a bad guy he just felt like same ol will smith. But he was cool.
batman did him dirty confronting him in front his daughter though lol
- I was digging the soundtrack a lot. I already downloaded a couple songs actually lol
- The visuals obviously were pretty dope. If there's one thing DC has over Marvel is it's visuals, only over some movies though.

Cons
- I didn't like Joker and I didn't like the glowing aftereffects they used every time he was on screen. Yes we know dude is crazy, we don't need extra wackiness to prove that. I understand however they cut out some scenes and I know that for sure because I remember a while back seeing a video of him on set slapping and pissing on Harley instead of being the love struck psycho we saw.
- Most of the team was on the back burner I felt. I knew going in that they were obviously gonna focus on Deadshot and Harley but I'd have liked to see more Captain Boomerang doing his thing but he was extra disappointing. When Arrows version is way more threatening than the movie version that's sad in of itself.
- Enchantress...man....I was excited as hell for that girl but.....:yawn:
Deadshot had me dying when he saw her, talking to Flag bout "you need to smack her on the ass and tell her to cut this shyt out:pachaha:
- That last battle was asscheeks.

It could've been better if we had a lot more time with the villains so we could care a lot more, but since dc is rushing these things that would've been impossible. Also the threat they were facing didn't make me feel like they could realistically win. Like the only powerhouse on the team was Diablo, everyone else had guns, swords and boomerangs. At least in the first 2 Avengers they have 3 or 4 powerhouses on the team to even things out, y'know? For this team I think it would've been much more suitable if they were doing a smaller compact mission where everyone can shine properly, like an "Attack on Arkam" type situation.

Overall I'd say a 6.5/10 is fair for this.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good.