Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
tf does that got to do with anything

are there a lot of COMIC BOOK MOVIES doing over 500 mil on a regular

fooh you sounding real stannish right now... why wont WB be happy bout suicide squad doing 500 milli + ??? they aint that popular

I was responding to "what's wrong with $600M". I don't have anything invested in the success or failure of SS. When BvS went thru the same shyt, I was hoping they'd take the JL from Snyder.

My point was that only a handful of people really know the cost and profit margin. I have no idea if the sources these articles cite are trustworthy or not.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a Toy Story 3

Those old ass toys belong in the :trash:

They were out there complaining that the new blood had to put in work with the toddlers, when most toys end up in the dam dump

Ungrateful lil entitled mofos:camby:
Chill with that Toy Story 3 slander. :whoa:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why you keep bringing up trannies tho? You really exposing yourself right now. :dame:
I'd say I'd find your post to repost but I don't want to see that thing on my screen again :dame:

bytch had more muscles than carrot top :dame:

bytch looked like Scott steiner :dame:

That ain't sexy breh :dame:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say I'd find your post to repost but I don't want to see that thing on my screen again :dame:

bytch had more muscles than carrot top :dame:

bytch looked like Scott steiner :dame:

That ain't sexy breh :dame:

She ain't look like no goddamn Scott Steiner. :what:. You're obviously a fukking UNICEF kid.

And stop projecting your tranny fetish on me.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After giving it another day to sink in, it was good for what it was supposed to be. A movie driven solely by its characters. If you look at it from that perspective, its not as bad. If your looking for a tightly told story or interesting take on a comic movies, this isn't it. I felt like WB & DC would have been better off scaling down the scope of the plot. Instead of having the world in danger, just have it more like Assault on Arhkam, A retrieval type mission. This is the 3rd straight DC movie where a city was completely decimated. I'm not gonna even get into Enchantress or Waller's plans/motivations bc yall pretty much covered it in this thread, and frankly I can't really comprehend it myself.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
She ain't look like no goddamn Scott Steiner. :what:. You're obviously a fukking UNICEF kid.

And stop projecting your tranny fetish on me.
Breh not 1 single Person agreed with you but multiple gave you the :gag:

Breh I dare you to make a separate thread with those same pics saying this is what wonder Woman should look like :lolbron:

It's cool you like your bytch to look like Rambo but we here in Harlem we don't do that :dame:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh I dare you to make a separate thread with those same pics saying this is what wonder Woman should look like :lolbron:

It's cool you like your bytch to look like Rambo but we here in Harlem we don't do that :dame:
:deadrose:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
@MartyMcFly @HHR

amazon exclusives lol

513TCIy0B7L._SX385_.jpg

attachment.php
Nope.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, you just like trannies in Harlem. :scust: