Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What the fukk is this retarded shyt?

Not anywhere but the internet!?
What is this 1996?

That trailer has 68 million views. And thats just the wb one. Another has 38 mil

Suicide Squad Needs “$750 Million, $800 Million to Break Even”
The comic con trailer wasn't placed in front of other films,it wasn't played on TV. You know,where the marketing budget comes in?

Wb has just decided to upload shyt like that because it gets leaked anyway.

In no way shape or form should a fukking comic con trailer be used as evidence that a films marketing budget is supposedly massive.

Can't believe I have to break that down to you :dead:

Yeah I bet wb had to pay 50 million to upload a comic con trailer to youtube.

Marketing budgets come from billboards,tv spots, etc not from uploading a comic con trailer

You claimed it's marketing budget is massive because they've been plastering trailers everywhere for a year, and I proved that false. So by me saying it's only on the Internet is me saying uploading a fukking comic con trailer is not proof of a huge marketing budget.

Furthermore why are we acting like every goddammn blockbuster including this one DOESN'T have a big marketing budget?!

And you post an article with 0 sources and claim it as what? Fact? :mjlol: an article that is just copying another articles off hand comment with no sources :dead:

So we should believe that all the rules of the film business fly out the window and this film needs to make 5x it's budget.

Get directly the fukk outta here.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I find it funny how every non marvel comic book film has every coli poster and the internet turn into accountants and sleuths telling you exactly what a film has to make to break even.

Like they have any idea :dead:

Find me 1 post where somebody talks about marvel films box office where they start talking about marketing budgets as a caveat :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"Man of Steel" 116M Opening Weekend = Broke the June OW Record
"BatmanVSuperman" 166M Opening Weekend = Broke March OW Record
"Suicide Squad" = 140-155M Pacing Projected Weekend = Will Break the August OW Record

3 Films, 3 100+ M OW, 3 Broke Records.

:sas2:

Iron Man did = $98 million fw
Incredible Hulk did = $55 million fw
Iron man 2 did = $128 million fw

but let these idiots say the DCEU is flopping :mjlol: dummies all round

Thor did = $65 mil fw

Wonder Woman about to crush that easily... DCEU 2 movies in and already grossed over $ 1.6 billion

MCEU was 3 movies in and grossed $1.4 billion...

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Iron Man did = $98 million fw
Incredible Hulk did = $55 million fw
Iron man 2 did = $128 million fw

but let these idiots say the DCEU is flopping :mjlol: dummies all round

Thor did = $65 mil fw

Wonder Woman about to crush that easily... DCEU 2 movies in and already grossed over $ 1.6 billion

MCEU was 3 movies in and grossed $1.4 billion...
Pretty soon click bait articles are going to come out claiming every DC film has to make 1 billion or its a flop and people will regurgitate it as fact :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
doubt it was iron man 3 level.. that shyt was beyond redeemable but somehow marvel gets a pass while DCEU gets lynched for everything.. bias brehh

breh..lol it's not bias if you actually LIKE the movie. I happen to really like iron man 3. like for real. so if i didn't like this (which I did) but liked iron man 3, I'm bias? Art is subjective point blank period

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The opening was ROUGH:dead:

Cold open intros for Deadshot and Harley....followed by another scene where they introduce the whole crew....including Deadshot and Harley again :dead:

:mindblown:
Those scenes weren't multiple introductions . Did you not want the other characters to know who the squad was?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can't watch her vid but I saw people online complaining about El Diablo being a cholo gangbanger which makes me laugh because it seems like people wanted him to be fine, upstanding and respectable gangbanger as if those exist.
And there were some people complaining about Deadshot being so cavalier with the gun use considering the shootings that have been happening in real life.
Just cements my opinion that as a society we are a bunch of soft complaining ass crabs constantly on the look out for something to be outraged about and social media has made it easier for the whining to be heard.
She's a good follow on discussing movies. However, can't co-sign Suicide Squad thoughts after this one. :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
breh..lol it's not bias if you actually LIKE the movie. I happen to really like iron man 3. like for real. so if i didn't like this (which I did) but liked iron man 3, I'm bias? Art is subjective point blank period

The only real problem with Iron Man 3 is that BS with the Mandarin. Its not a bad film at all. it's not a great film at all either. but its def ok.

It sucks for a movie to act as if a character in a film looks to be a crucial part of the film but isn't.

actually I can think of another film that seems to have that same issue.....

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Maaaaaaan the SAME nikkas who are complaining about the SS ending dare not defend the ending to GOTG, cause a lot of ya'll loking suspect as shyt right now.. you dikkheads know who you are

I loved it . To me it's like I thought tws was a better movie than GOTG but I watch GOTG All the time it's just fun to me . It's like this with b vs s to me I'll throw this on probably more than b vs s it's fun to me

I disagree with the universe thing . I feel DC is establishing that superman brought metahumans to the forefront but they existed and so did vigilantes and people like batman , dead shot etc. it's cool that we got a cameo of heroes arresting people while in marvel despite the fact of the close proximity of heroes they usually don't assist each other

dawwwwg this.. nikkas praise marvel for their DOPE STORY telling all the time when that shyt makes NO SENSE.. so in all the solo movies you mean all the heroes that are together somehow cant help ??

the DCEU is showing that everything ALREADY exists and its interconnected, which is a dope concept. not knocking marvel but there's more than one way to do things and people who say otherwise are close minded sheep

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Those scenes weren't multiple introductions . Did you not want the other characters to know who the squad was?

And this is why you guys aren't movie reviewers. Films are made for the audience not for the characters of the film. What movie have you seen that introduces a single character multiple times.