Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
135 million record breaking weekend :blessed:

267 WW already :blessed:

Suicide squad 2 gonna be coming for sure

And before dudes come in with that nonsense about it has to Make 800 million to break even :camby:

Get directly the fukk outta here that doesn't make ANY sense. Films do not have to make 5× their budget to break even.

Daps
I would say that every issue people claim to have with this movie was present in Age of Ultron yet no one treats that movie like it came to their house and throat punched their mother.:francis:
Thats what I was saying to one of my brehs that saw it. Both the movies can be torn apart for the smaller shyt, this one way easier than AoU, and coming off as set ups. Personally I'm glad comic book movies are thriving but dudes out here taking it to the maximum with their loyalties

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really don't understand how grown men can get mad at people for not fully liking something that was done by strangers :dead:

Like dudes legit upset over people expressing their opinions :dead:

shyt is hilarious how in the Spot, dudes ready to fight over Drake like they on the man's squad

Or dudes fight over if someone likes or dislikes the ps4 or Xbox one

And dudes stay in the film room talking bout DCU stans or Marvel stans :mjlol:

How fukking lame can u be:wow:

Dudes legit got their clit twisted yet again over a fukking movie
Like their mother was in it:mjlol:

Soft ass shyt

The movie to me was still entertaining even tho the pace was horrible
The plot sucked
The villain story was half assed and not fleshed out

Way better than BVS
I would actually see it again
Don't feel cheated out of paying to see it

Age of Ultron wasn't great either :manny:
But was decent like this

BVS and Man of Steel legit fukking sucked
I still want my money back for BVS
MOS looked wack from the trailers so I was smart enough to wait and catch it on HBO:skip:

But BVS fooled me and got my money:martin:

I want it back
Has that really been happening like that in this thread though? Maybe i have just gotten really good at ignoring the back and forth but the majority of the posting since the movie was released and people have actually had a chance to see it has seemed pretty cordial. Not nearly as much vitriol in the interactions as what the BvS thread had.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right and that was going to...oh so she had the same plan as ultron: In order to save you from yourselves I need to destroy you and rebuild you in my image:ehh:
No she wasn't trying to do the same thing as. Ultron she wanted to be worshipped again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I was saying to one of my brehs that saw it. Both the movies can be torn apart for the smaller shyt, this one way easier than AoU, and coming off as set ups. Personally I'm glad comic book movies are thriving but dudes out here taking it to the maximum with their loyalties

But people did say AOU was shytty...Same as Suicide Squad.

In fact, just looking around this thread the past few days, Suicide Squad is getting more love than AOU did when it first dropped.

I think some of that is people coddling DC for being the "lovable loser"/underdog when it comes to the film side of this comic book shyt.

They desperately want another company to challenge the Marvel brand, so SOME of them will find a way to rationalize these shytty movies into being good.

And it's not like Marvel is all that dope....A big chunk of their movie catalog is shytty, also

It's just that DC's coming straight out of the gate on some incompetent, retarded shyt.

They haven't lucked up and found their Iron Man yet

• Dap
Reactions: flo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But people did say AOU was shytty...Same as Suicide Squad.

In fact, just looking around this thread the past few days, Suicide Squad is getting more love than AOU did when it first dropped.

I think some of that is people coddling DC for being the "lovable loser"/underdog when it comes to the film side of this comic book shyt.

They desperately want another company to challenge the Marvel brand, so SOME of them will find a way to rationalize these shytty movies into being good.

And it's not like Marvel is all that dope....A big chunk of their movie catalog is shytty, also

It's just that DC's coming straight out of the gate on some incompetent, retarded shyt.

They haven't lucked up and found their Iron Man yet

But Objectively Suicide Squad wasn't a BAD film...:why: We all know why it was the way it was, because studio Execs meddling with the fukking product...

People was actually clapping at the end in my theater...:pachaha:Trust me if it sucked you would hear it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting article: ‘Suicide Squad’ $135M+ Opening Pushes Warner Bros. Past $1B Domestic Mark For 16th Year In A Row – Sunday Update

Despite critics hating it, it easily beat the previous August weekend record (which was held by GotG) with $135 million. A lot of people on my FB feed have already seen it and say they loved it. Looking forward to see it soon, but I'll wait for the hype to die down a bit.
I think some critics started feeling themselves after b vs v as the power of critics has waned over the years . It seems like some critics were like let's see what we can find wrong with the movie as opposed to just reviewing the movie . And before someone says critics can't be influenced the ghostbusters reviews of a lot of these critics call out the same issues as SS but instead they seemingly find it positive

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Objectively Suicide Squad wasn't a BAD film...:why: We all know why it was the way it was, because studio Execs meddling with the fukking product...

People was actually clapping at the end in my theater...:pachaha:Trust me if it sucked you would hear it.
I feel like the critics tried to do too much with this review. I can see how some of them say ohh b vs s too dark no humor etc but to say this movie has some great performances and good action but pacings off so it sucks ? Sounds suspect

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Final Estimate. They were off about 5 Million but still a Historic Opening. Beat Guardians by 40 million. Haters fall back:

CpRHYxdWgAAuf1N.jpg

get

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah ok. But then she also said she wanted to help. But I guess it's the idea of I'm the one to worship and I'm the way etc etc. still flimsy but I get it
Yeah her motivation was not the best but Waller was the real big bad so :yeshrug:
Have you been reading any reviews ? I'm fascinated by the vitriol these reviewers are giving to the movie . I get not liking a movie but some reviews are acting like DC created AIDS or something

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The masses are asses....doesn't take much to get them to clap.Especially some fake "edgy" shyt.

Where all a bunch of rad dudes & dames:ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah her motivation was not the best but Waller was the real big bad so :yeshrug:
Have you been reading any reviews ? I'm fascinated by the vitriol these reviewers are giving to the movie . I get not liking a movie but some reviews are acting like DC created AIDS or something

Yeah of course she was but again, can't skimp on basic details like that.

And I've read a couple..comingsoon, cinema blend, screen rant, and the ones on aint it cool and while coming soon was no doubt the most positive, the other reviews openly knock the films technical shortcomings while saying it's good good characters and adequate action. Screen rant says its good but flawed and the rest i mentioned basically follow that same logic. and thats how i felt about it. theres a lot of good but a lot of stuff thats just irritating because it's fundamental stuff that shouldn't happen on a professional level lol.

Other than that I haven't read anything homie because i really don't care. I saw it, I liked it even though I have my complaints and that's really all that matters to me:manny:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it. Loved B v S but this was just OK. Too much of a Will Smith movie, not enough Joker. I can't really tell if Leto made a good Joker or not.

Harley was the highlight imo. No great action scenes. I saw a 1030am matinee with damn near 200 people there though, this is gonna make serious money

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Has that really been happening like that in this thread though? Maybe i have just gotten really good at ignoring the back and forth but the majority of the posting since the movie was released and people have actually had a chance to see it has seemed pretty cordial. Not nearly as much vitriol in the interactions as what the BvS thread had.
Yes it has