Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
She was a witch (which was made clear)

Who was worshipped as a God at one point in time (which was also made clear)

And wanted to be worshipped again (which was slightly made clear)

1 & 2, sure.....but what that had to do with her brother, her abilities, her plan, etc was a garbled mess.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Seriously!!!

Wtf is wrong with people

A lot of hate in this thread

Movie was very good

People are just fukking miserable fukk is wrong with y'all? Get laid

:pachaha: seriously? Now disliking a film equates to sexual repression and bitterness? Does this reasoning also apply to the new Ghostbusters too, because that was very entertaining as well but a lot of people on here won't even go see it. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Potentially one of the worst edited major releases I've ever seen. Affected by test audiences to the point of near incoherence.

And the villain is......something? I don't have any fukking idea what Enchantress was or did or wanted or.....just nonsense.

That said, I was entertained in spite of how sloppy the film as a whole is. It's worlds better than BvS imo.

The editing was my major issue genuinely seemed amateur at time on scene transitions

1 & 2, sure.....but what that had to do with her brother, her abilities, her plan, etc was a garbled mess.

She was a witch we all know what witches do they had 46633535 characters to introduce they didn't need to spoon feed us that imo

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought Bad boys is coming next year?

He took this over Independence Day ?

He took "Concussion" and "Suicide Squad" over "Indedpendence Day 2". He told them to wait, they said no cause they wanted to get the anniversary date. He also wanted 50 million to do two sequels. They said no but spent 165 Million on the budget for this one anyway and "Suicide Squad" is about to make the entire total of "Independence Day 2" in opening weekend. With that said, "ID4II" would of been more of success had Will return to his role. But watching the film, I'm very happy he decided to say no because the original will still be the standard at the end the day. "Bad Boys III" is suppose to go into production in the new few months so we will see.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yea I was just thinking about Thunderbolts as I left the theater.... and considering what Marvel did with GotG..

Screaming Mimi/Songbird
Moonstone
Taskmaster

Who else :patrice:

Atlas
The Beetle

I'd use Osborn's "Dark Reign" Thunderbolts. They was gangsta

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don't know why you dudes feel like y'all are dcs spokesperson or some shyt. Nikkas acting like they have a special bond with DC and always got to defend them. Thier movies aren't that good. It don't have shyt to do with fukking conspiracies or marvel bias
Is this your first time in one of these big movie threads? Because people go back and forth about big and small shyt in every one of these threads. This one is no different and has nothing to do with anyone caping for a movie studio.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Sequel need to drop Flag and Boomerang. Comicheads will be mad at changing the classic lineup, but they are done. Boomer flopped on the cutting room floor. Flag was a repetitive bytch.

Also, I'd put Croc back in Gotham City. Bring in Bane, Black Manta and Killer Frost - for a tighter 5-man squad (or 6 if Katana is back) simply led by Deadshot.

Have the team go up against Onslaught or Jihad or The League of Assassins (Ra's al Ghul, Deathstroke, etc) or adapt Assault on Arkham.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Told yall its catching flack for how the women are presented.

She also saying its some stereotype shyt in this too. :patrice:

Can't watch her vid but I saw people online complaining about El Diablo being a cholo gangbanger which makes me laugh because it seems like people wanted him to be fine, upstanding and respectable gangbanger as if those exist.
And there were some people complaining about Deadshot being so cavalier with the gun use considering the shootings that have been happening in real life.
Just cements my opinion that as a society we are a bunch of soft complaining ass crabs constantly on the look out for something to be outraged about and social media has made it easier for the whining to be heard.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i hope nope, at least not in the typical good vs bad guy way...i say that cause they need to keep deadshot a villain, and dont turn him into an anti-hero...a way they could have deadshot vs deathstroke and keep both villains is have deathstroke join the team, and him/deadshot go at it for 'leader' of the team....kinda like in this movie where it was deadshot vs flagg going for that leadership role...
They could do the sequel where Waller sends the squad after Joker and Harley. Then they could have the split between Joker and Harley when she tries to stop him from killing The Squad (specifically Deadshot). They could even steal the Deadshot/Harley/Joker stuff from Attack on Arkham.