Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just watched again a second impression always solidifies what I feel about a movie since first could be either really good then ok 2nd time or ok first time but really good 2nd time for me

For this dropped it too a 7 instead of a 8 cuz didn't hold up as well as the first time but still a solid movie

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@lutha just accept peoples opinion bro. If they think the movie was shyt then thats what they think. Ain't no damn conspiracy. I know you trying to somewhat protect dc but it at ain't that serious

what?!?! i have done just that...i havent tried to change anyone's opinion, told them to how to feel about the movie, none of that....i've said plenty of times the only person you watch something for is yourself, so whether someone enjoys it or not, is cool with me....we dont have to agree about that.....the only thing i've done was correct misinformation...

and no, i havent tried to somewhat protect dc as you said....i aint involved in that dumb shyt yall got going on....i drop my thoughts/opinions about the film, that's it....if people agree, that's cool...if people dont, that's cool too...again: the only person you enjoy shyt for is yourself, so how you feel is cool....something that is funny: i do the same shyt in the marvel film threads, when it's a film i like....how come you dont say i need to stop trying to somewhat protect marvel?....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to do something with Big Willie:blessed:

But what:jbhmm:

Deadshot vs Deathstroke:lupe:

i hope nope, at least not in the typical good vs bad guy way...i say that cause they need to keep deadshot a villain, and dont turn him into an anti-hero...a way they could have deadshot vs deathstroke and keep both villains is have deathstroke join the team, and him/deadshot go at it for 'leader' of the team....kinda like in this movie where it was deadshot vs flagg going for that leadership role...

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Saw it earlier today and gotta say I was let down after months of being hyped for this. The plot just didn't make sense. DC is doing too much w/ the story. I originally thought this would be a heist type flick or something more low key. I didn't really expect the world to be in danger. That was probably my biggest gripe other than its just feeling rushed and clunky with fitting in all the characters. It was the Will Smith and Margrot Robbie show featuring Joker & friends.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Me and my sister both liked it :ehh:

Big Willie:wow:

Harley:ehh:

Diablo:blessed:

Honestly this movie is as good as all the MCU barring 3 or 4 which are obviously better.

Please do attack on Arkham:blessed:

I thought Joker was in it quite a bit wtf:manny:

Viola Davis IS AMANDA!!
:leon:

Whats the rating breh :patrice:
They need to do something with Big Willie:blessed:

But what:jbhmm:

Deadshot vs Deathstroke:lupe:

Maybe a movie like :banderas: "Assassins" where they competing for the most kills and then Deathstroke has a hit on Deadshot :jbhmm:

Deadshot will probably just be in the Batman movie :manny::ehh:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G4lwl6v.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:leon:

Whats the rating breh :patrice:

Maybe a movie like :banderas: "Assassins" where they competing for the most kills and then Deathstroke has a hit on Deadshot :jbhmm:

Deadshot will probably just be in the Batman movie :manny::ehh:
Id say a 7/10. It's definitely not as good as Iron man 1, Avengers 1, Winter soldier, or Avengers 3:lolbron:

Everything else :manny: