Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
meh. the motivation seemed rushed. If they were to do it any justice and show how she REALLY felt burned by trhe humans, they woulkd at least give a brief viewing of how humans worshipped her and her brothe rlike gods. Alot of people would also agree that alot of stuff in this movie flt forced and motivations in this film was forced as well, except for Deadshotbut he was a main character so they had tpo make sure they coverdd that ground. Enchantress had a plan, yes, did she have motiation, sure, but she went from being Waller's bytch, to going behind her back, in literally 5 minutes, something that WB would have gotten away with in an animatyed movie but its a different cinematic dimension with a live action film.
They showed in that Pentagon briefing when Waller had to threaten to stab her heart that Enchantress was not down with being Waller's lackey and she saw her brother's totem in those files which was when she started her scheming.
And nobody needed to see scenes of early man worshiping Enchantress...she said she used to be worshipped and that she didn't like this new world so that was more than enough.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showed in that Pentagon briefing when Waller had to threaten to stab her heart that Enchantress was not down with being Waller's lackey and she saw her brother's totem in those files which was when she started her scheming.
And nobody needed to see scenes of early man worshiping Enchantress...she said she used to be worshipped and that she didn't like this new world so that was more than enough.

exactly, her motivation was made clear as day....that's why it doesnt make sense people saying it wasnt explained...i can see if they say she was underused (which i think she was), but lack of explanation, naw...

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Look dude. If you like the movie, that's cool. I just felt everything in this movie was rushed and things were forgotten because the pacing was rushed. I ain't like it and tried to like it but it just kept letting me down plain and simple. When a movie got this muh mixed reviews and more negative than positive reviews it's clear it's a bad movie :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Look dude. If you like the movie, that's cool. I just felt everything in this movie was rushed and things were forgotten because the pacing was rushed. I ain't like it and tried to like it but it just kept letting me down plain and simple. When a movie got this muh mixed reviews and more negative than positive reviews it's clear it's a bad movie :manny:
And if you didn't like that is fine too but if your reasons for not liking it was that Enchantress didn't have clear motivations then you are just hating to be hating because her motivations were spelled out clear as fukking day. And this is from someone who still thinks she was a shytty villain.
And I don't give a damn about mixed reviews. I like what I like and reviews don't mean much to me.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Okay,..I am not the only one that had ray park theme going in my head with enchantress,...like, man why am I in ghostbusters.

Art Barr

That antagonist portal cliche IS a problem.....I blame Transformers for starting this trend.

Actually "Ghostbusters" might of started the "Portal in the Sky" Trend.

buildingtop.jpg

tumblr_m2rdvzgXWT1qko769o1_r2_500.gif

Enchantress circa 1984

:sas2:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
And if you didn't like that is fine too but if your reasons for not liking it was that Enchantress didn't have clear motivations then you are just hating to be hating because her motivations were spelled out clear as fukking day. And this is from someone who still thinks she was a shytty villain.
And I don't give a damn about mixed reviews. I like what I like and reviews don't mean much to me.
Dude I've been in here ranting about this movie since last night about nearly everything I didn't like about it :russ: and Enchantress doesn't even begin with what I thought was corny about it that's just the small thing I quoted you on. Like I said it was rushed imo. Plain and simple. I didn't like it. It sucked imo.

Im not some marvel fanboy secretly hating on DC or anything and Batman is my all-time favorite hero but as a regular ass person watching this movie it just stunk. Not the worst movie of all time, but pretty darn bad

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Suicide Squad Review – FTESWL
Suicide Squad Review

Written by: Kosher

Did you really get the feeling that these guys are bad guys? Oh yes there are spoilers!

The highly anticipated DC/Warner Brothers film Suicide Squad has finally hit theaters with the huge cast of Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, and Viola Davis, just to name a few of the actors and actresses in it. This is the second DC film that came out this year with the first being the infamous Batman vs Superman which was not popular among critics or fans around the world. Coming into this film, DC knew they had to rebuild everyone’s trust but in a very risqué way. They didn’t drop another superhero film. No, DC said let’s give you a Suicide Squad movie where a bunch of bad guys come together to do something good like save the world.

To read more click the link above

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Mixed reviews from who and what and why woukd they influence me on what a good movie is? shyt..theybmight think Harry Potter and,Twilight are 5 star flicks..lol. fukk em.