Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually "Ghostbusters" might of started the "Portal in the Sky" Trend.

buildingtop.jpg

tumblr_m2rdvzgXWT1qko769o1_r2_500.gif

Enchantress circa 1984

:sas2:

Zool jacked Prince whole style

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching it and just like BVS it had pacing issues but this one felt like there was about 45 minutes left somewhere on the floor like a lil bit more back story on everybody. Kitana just jumped out like fukk yea im here to cut nikkas and take souls

The joker shyt besides the harley backstory looks feels forced with the other stuff cut but i like what i saw but DC might be too puss to take it there with that abuse.

Enchantress look like she can work a dyck with that voodoo twerk dance she was doing ugghh

:takedat:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Don't know why you dudes feel like y'all are dcs spokesperson or some shyt. Nikkas acting like they have a special bond with DC and always got to defend them. Thier movies aren't that good. It don't have shyt to do with fukking conspiracies or marvel bias

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Just saw this. For my money, nowhere near as bad the reviews said, in fact I quite enjoyed it, as did seemingly the audience. There's some faults I had, but nothing to make me walk away saying it was as bad as like FF. No way.

Seriously!!!

Wtf is wrong with people

A lot of hate in this thread

Movie was very good

People are just fukking miserable fukk is wrong with y'all? Get laid

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Told yall its catching flack for how the women are presented.

She also saying its some stereotype shyt in this too. :patrice:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I could NOT get behind the magic aspect of the plot and Enchantress :(

I enjoyed the movie nonetheless....

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
This was a solid movie. They did a good job of having Joker and Batman in here without overshadowing the Suicide Squad. Margot Robbie killed her Harley Quin role. Will killed his role.

Jared Leto killed his role.:whew:

I like that there were like three plots in this movie.

I read the critics reviews before seeing this movie and they were too hard on this movie. There were hardly any dull moments.

I felt they shouldve given Killer Croc his backstory. The ending fight scene couldve been better.

I give this movie 7.5 to 8. I wanna see this movie again.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
wow i really cant believe they effed this up so badly ! was really looking forward to this but damn ! disappointing is an understatement ! :scust:

my advice for anyone not seen it yet.. wait till the rip is on the net.. i wouldnt waste your money :camby::trash:

Shut your mouth bytch. Get some p*ssy some weed and try being happy for once in your life you miserable fukk

Were you born ugly?