Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I thought it was 7/10. Yeah it could have been better...but people saying this was bad/terrible I dunno must just be soured because of bvs :manny:

The execs need to stop meddlin with these films tho...

Amanda Waller.. that's one cold woman :whew:

Didn't need them tryin to turn Deadshot into a anti-hero, but it's Will and I don't think dude would ever play a straight vill..so whateva :skip:

Joker, Boomerang, Katana needed more scenes

Harley :noah:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
okay just got back.

I'd give the theatrical version a 6/10, the version in April a 7/10.

The edits were kinda :ld: but not down right terrible. Although the April one wasn't edited the best either, I say that one was better paced than this one.

I liked the added effects to Enchantress/Diablo/Her Bro...although I thought they'd actually add more to enchantress at the end other than more glowing. The fight was longer as well in this version than it was in April. The flash scene in the beginning was new. The order was changed too, to make it more coherent. They definitely cut Joker shyt down, I remember the chase being longer, as well as the Common Club scene. They also added music to various scenes that wasn't there.

I also remember that Diablo told Enchantress' brother "Now you're fukked" not "Now you're screwed." I also believe the sub titles were added in when she talks to him, don't remember those.

Post credits scene was cool.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Common went from almost being John Stewart to that little ass cameo :wow:

i fukks with common, but i'm so glad he isnt john stewart....that needs to be a darker skin brotha....i want the brotha from leverage (mc ren in straight outta compton) to be john stewart...he would kill that shyt....

edit: aldois hodge is his name

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute..wasnt Harley Quinn created on Batman TAS and then brought to comics? Lol
Yep..first ever appearnce was Joker's Favor on Batman TAS.

yep, you're right...she was in 1 episode, and then it was expanded in the comics and her role grew on the show...

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i fukks with common, but i'm so glad he isnt john stewart....that needs to be a darker skin brotha....i want the brotha from leverage (mc ren in straight outta compton) to be john stewart...he would kill that shyt....

Nate Parker

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme stop you right there,....
Harley is a bat ainmates series created sidekick character.
Yet, this is a comic movie and no comic movie has ever ported the source material.

Art Barr

yea, i see i was incorrect about where she was created...she was first on the show, then they gave her the comic push...it's cool, i have no prob stating i was wrong...

watchmen ported the source material damn well...that's still the closest comic to movie adaptation

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You know what I just thought about this.
DC is stood because marvel knows what they have to do to make thunderbolts in the possible future a hit and everyone will forget about suicide squad.
Even if will smith is in it...sheit no one remembers Hancock at all either.

Might as well chalk this up to a future marvel franchise win before it even gets made a movie.

Damn dc fukked up the last act of this movie.

Art Barr

Yea I was just thinking about Thunderbolts as I left the theater.... and considering what Marvel did with GotG..

Screaming Mimi/Songbird
Moonstone
Taskmaster

Who else :patrice:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip: All the reviews was saying this is the weakest villain ever and shyt. Have them dudes not seen a marvel movie?
full
Wtf? nikkas is haters. Went into the theatre:beli: and left :ehh:.