Daps
Reppin
Sactown
And yet again

A small group of people started to applaud after the movie:dead:

I enjoyed it
But it wasn't Citizen Kane:stopitslime:

White people love clapping after any movie
there was clapping at two parts, a part towards the end and when the credits rolled. I looked around like " didn't you just see the same shyt i saw" :dahell:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You know what I just thought about this.
DC is stood because marvel knows what they have to do to make thunderbolts in the possible future a hit and everyone will forget about suicide squad.
Even if will smith is in it...sheit no one remembers Hancock at all either.

Might as well chalk this up to a future marvel franchise win before it even gets made a movie.

Damn dc fukked up the last act of this movie.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
my sons mother gonna take him today

im like you think thats a good idea?:patrice:

she said "he wants to see fire homie!" :manny:

goddamn if that fukkin kid isnt a spitting image of his old man :banderas:

fire homie :mjlol:

Your kid knows who el diablo was before this or he saw him in a trailer?

Art Barr

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw this last night with my bro
Film was decent :ld: buuuut I think just fell short.. Harleys one lines did not bang at all, it was kinda awkward alot of the time because I think laughs were expected at those points

I wanted more of the Joker.. he was poppin in and out for like...no reason? I didn't really felt like I had time to gauge his performance
The villain was just laughable really..

The Dr Strange trailer that came on before tho... we were both like :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Your kid knows who el diablo was before this or he saw him in a trailer?

Art Barr
He saw the commercial
Its funny
The first time he saw the trailer i dont thinj there was an El Diablo spot

He sees the one where he shoots flames out his hands and its a wrap!!:deadmanny:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Can you spoiler what happened? I had to pee bad so I split once the credits started
wayne gets the files to other meta humans from waller(sp) in exchange for her protection. She also mentions about how she knows he's batman

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and that's the problem right there: yall cats only going off the animated series, like comics havent existed long before that shyt....in fact: where do you think they got a lot of the inspiration for the series from? the comics....the only character from the series that went to the comic and not the other way around was montoya, the female cop...they dug her so much on the animated show, they gave her a book and let her become the question....

anyway, that normal family shyt does fit her character....think about it: she is smart as shyt...she knows that a normal fam type thing aint gonna happen with her/him running around being batshyt crazy and doing the shyt they do as harley/joker, so why would she want that?...she's cool doing the harley shyt cause she has him, but her ultimate goal/dream is to let that shyt go and settle down with the joker....also, the bytch was already crazy, she didnt descend into it cause of the joker like you said....yea, he helped her show it more openly and pushed her into the deep end, but she was already swimming in the crazy pool...another thing: she's not in love with the joker just cause of the crazy shyt he does, she's in love with him as a person...he could be the janitor, and she'd still love him...it just so happens he's batshyt crazy lol....

why would they change the line when it fits the character and what she was going for?...she called them pussies cause they hesitated on doing something the first time...why wouldnt she call them pussies again when they hesitated again?....what, you wouldve liked her to use another word instead of pussies to get more laughs?....

Lemme stop you right there,....
Harley is a bat ainmates series created sidekick character.
Yet, this is a comic movie and no comic movie has ever ported the source material.

Art Barr

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He wrote the OG Fast and Furious.

End of Watch was funny, but still very serious.
Yea, I can see a situation where the studio was like :whoa: on being too dark/serious in the earlier cuts.
This Is Gonna Be The New Excuse For Disappointing Movies Now Huh? :francis:
:manny: What if it is true? Obviously something had to have happened to the movie. Between the time in between the BvS reception and SS's theatrical release.

Time will tell. Hope Ayer/Will can bounce from this with Bright. Idk what Adebisi has in the work though.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You know what I just thought about this.
DC is stood because marvel knows what they have to do to make thunderbolts in the possible future a hit and everyone will forget about suicide squad.
Even if will smith is in it...sheit no one remembers Hancock at all either.

Might as well chalk this up to a future marvel franchise win before it even gets made a movie.

Damn dc fukked up the last act of this movie.

Art Barr
TBH, I enjoyed Hancock, it was ok for a superhero/comedy until the whole love shyt. Wish he couldve tried making a franchise outta that.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just got back from it an hour ago. :blessed:

Theater was sold out . Great movie. I was expecting a little more Joker in it but it flowed well to build up for Justice League

I wished there was more of a original score or soundtrack for the movie though. Come cacette w/ some black dude by me knew EVERY SONG that came on during the character build up scenes , singing along :mindblown:

Then again she burst out laughing after the Mexican dude opened up about his past :what:

As for the movie, Deadshot and Harley Quinn did the heavy lifting.

:mjlol: @ the villain chick looking like she's pop lockin' flexing her power before the final fight scene .

With his fascination with stuffed Pink animals, Boomerang kinda reminded me of a grown up Thurmond Murmon from Bad Santa :pachaha:

Overall, I was pleased with the film 8.5/10

Man, Glad someone saw that enchantress get busy routine.
Man, will should have stepped in and said some shyt about that.

Like he was the only person that could have got that shyt reshot.
I guess they thought nobody would notice but that shyt was awful.

Art Barr