Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This movie version of Deadshot would've sonned Boomerang something FIERCE
Yeah, I'm thinking they should have gone with someone more Smartass for Boomerang. He seemed more Muscle Head, that could have been more True Comedy Relief if Will and someone funny were shytting on each other throughout the Film like Deadshot and Boomerang were in Assault On Arkham. :manny:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Batman:cape:/Flash quick cameo:krs: Amanda's dictatorial mode:youngsabo: Deadshot's ammo range:jawalrus: Harley's effervescent presence:banderas: Viola/Will/Margot kilt it:myman:Boomerang's quip/Diablo:fire: ETHERization:whew: B-b-but Joker's minimal screentime:ld:Struggle music spots:huhldup: Larry Holmes Garden 3D:trash: glasses:whoo: Shoddy edit:drunk:/pacing:dwillhuh: Enchantress actress/plotline:usure: Katana/Slipnot underused FUKKERY:what: Croc's beautiful:laff:, tho:skip: Suicide Squad was just half-baked PIFF:feedme:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the problem again with DC is their villains. There's not much motivation and it just seems like they do shyt for the fukk of doing it. in BvS Lex came out the wood work trying to take down super man and had this huge elaborate scheme fukking over everyone but they alluded to why he did it. This movie it literally jumped from who the villain was and second later Enchantress is building some machine to wipe out the earth or whatever the fukk they were doing. AT LEAST in man of steel Zod was a badass and had a mission from the jump. His motivation was based on tactile decisions and not giving a rats ass about feelings and emotion, WHy? because as he stated he was a general and a commander on Krypton =...which is why his name is GENERAL Zod and everything else added up. He was cast away in a prison and that motivated him to be pissed off and become more obsessed with his mission which I feel this is where Zach Snyder did a great job.

The issue with Suicide Squad is their villain and the pacing. Amanda makes this sectret team of bad guys to do good but again alluded to what mission they were going to do and it wasnt until Enchantress starts fukking shyt up that they now have a mission. Sure they uncovered how that event came to be and why they were sent out but ut was done half assed in a small flashback that confused the fukk outta me.
I thought Enchantresss and her punk ass brother were weak villains but there was never any mystery about their motivation. Enchantress used to be worshipped as a god and she wanted to go back to that so she was taking over the world. Simple and straightforward motivation. The fact she got her plan of action from Ghostbusters was lame but she was very clearly motivated.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
If there is a SS 2 I got a soundtrack

Psycho Killer-Talking Heads
I'll Bet You-Funkadelic
Dope Show-Marylin Manson
Glamour Boys-Living Colour
Breakin The Law-Judas Priest
Whole Lotta Rosie-AC/DC

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The viewing I was in was sold out too

When the Eminem song came on:stopitslime:
About 4 white dudes was rapping along out loud on some cornball shyt:mjlol:
See?:snoop:

I would have been Salty if that happened to me, hated that Em song popping up for no reason. I purposely chose a 3D Theater because there were less people in it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can you spoiler what happened? I had to pee bad so I split once the credits started
Waller was back at that same restaurant (eating another delicious looking steak and sipping some wine) but this time she was with Bruce Wayne. Waller wanted Wayne to use his influence to make sure all the bullshyt that happened during the movie wouldn't blow back on her in return for her giving him the folder she had with all of the meta-human info on (it had files on Aquaman, Flash, etc.).
Bruce agreed to the deal and got up to go but before walking out the door told Waller she needs to shut Task Force X down (in a threatening kinda tone) and she replied that Bruce was looking tired and maybe he needs to stop working nights insinuating she knew he was Batman.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
See?:snoop:

I would have been Salty if that happened to me, hated that Em song popping up for no reason. I purposely chose a 3D Theater because there were less people in it.

Blame the WB execs for meddling with Ayers script & final cut of the movie.... :Udead: Period...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Biggiest Opening of Will Smith Career. Biggest August Ever, Top 10 Summer Opening, Superhero/Comic Ever. 3rd Biggest opening of 2016 (Behind only Civil War and BatsVSupes). Offical Estimates:

1). Suicide Squad (WB), 4,255 theaters / $63.5M-$65m Fri. (includes $20.5M previews) / 3-day cume: $140M+/ Wk 1

25 years after taking his first movie role and first television role and 30 years since his first rap album. Will Smith is still breaking records. So much for him not taking "Independence Day" and "Django" ruinning his career, lol. GOAT STATUS.

Will-Smith-Fresh-Prince-Reboot-250x312.png

suicide-squad-new-poster-2.jpg

giphy.gif

"I'm a get better with age, Trust" - Will Smith

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Diablo was that Dude, surprisingly great.

I wanted more Killer Croc too, also wanted more Boomerang.

Flash showing up for literally a second was Cool... VERY COOL.

I didn't like Margot's Accent all that much but she was Fine with almost everything else.

I didn't like Joker so much but when I think about it, I didn't really see him all that much about it I didn't get to see all that much of him but I still didn't like what I saw.

The Wall was Great at being a bytch.

When Batman popped up in the Movie, it was Great. Arresting Deadpool in front of his Daughter in True Batman Form. He gave no fukks but tried to be reasonable with Floyd.

I wanted that Batmobile Car Chase to be something better. I wanted Batman to have a straight interaction with Joker but the movie is called Suicide Squad so :yeshrug:

I did not like Flagg not 1 bit.:camby:

Katana was Ok but I don't know why she was there to back up Flagg so much when he already had a Team with him aside Task Force X.

Deadshot was basically Mike Larry, I mean I love Will Smith but :patrice: ..he's almost too good in this Role, I almost feel like it's beneath him. He was Funny but.. Deadshot isn't funny, he's more Cocky from what I remember. His whole Daughter Situation was True to his character but I think it was a little to emphasized on when he was on screen to be emotionally connected with.

I don't really know shyt about June Moone or Enchantress so I can't really shyt on Cara Delevingne for much, if anything. I didn't like how
Was the Main Villian as Enchantress and her Brother. The whole thing with Waller having her Heart was True to Waller ' character, you could really see her torturing somebody like that to keep them in control.

I can talk both Good and bad about this Movie, it definitely was chopped up to make those damn WB deadlines so some of it suffered. I give it a 6/10 being really, really nice.

:ufdup:
....got the ILL Dossier.:banderas:/SPOILER]