Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I had higher expectations for this than :cape: and BvS so the response so far has surprised me. I haven't seen it yet but based on the subpar reviews and lukewarm fan reaction it sounds like the DCEU is now 0/3.

Things are starting to look bleak but luckily they have the perfect director at the helm of the Justice League movies. If any man can turn their fortunes around and save whats left of the DC film franchise it's Zack Snyder :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Things are looking bleak? Not really lol. Fans for the most part have enjoyed the movies to varying degrees and they are making a ton at the box office. If the studio would get their shyt together and leave these films alone they'd make even more $. Right now they are leaving some money on the table. But shyt they are far from dead lol. WB is going to out gross most studios by a mile this year. They need to start doing more animation tho :ehh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just got back from it an hour ago. :blessed:

Theater was sold out . Great movie. I was expecting a little more Joker in it but it flowed well to build up for Justice League

I wished there was more of a original score or soundtrack for the movie though. Some cacette w/ some black dude by me knew EVERY SONG that came on during the character build up scenes , singing along :mindblown:

Then again she burst out laughing after the Mexican dude opened up about his past :what:

As for the movie, Deadshot and Harley Quinn did the heavy lifting.

:mjlol: @ the villain chick looking like she's pop lockin' flexing her power before the final fight scene .

With his fascination with stuffed Pink animals, Boomerang kinda reminded me of a grown up Thurmond Murmon from Bad Santa :pachaha:

Overall, I was pleased with the film 8.5/10

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
This movie really made me want to see batman and joker interact. Hopefully we see Jared in justice league for like a cameo or something.

The mid credit scene was cool but I wanted more :noah:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Movie was dope, I came in expecting it to be trash, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. 20x's the movie BvS was for sure. My only issue worth making a fuss about was the boss battle at the end. I like how this transitions to Justice League. I don't see how people came into this expecting it to be a damn Nolan masterpiece. Appreciate the film for what it is
Yeah it's really fun film

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought the action was meh, some of the flashbacks were unnecessary, the plot was predictable, and they really didn't feel like villains.

Still, I liked Joker, Harley Quin, and Deadshot. I also liked the music

I'm going 6.5. Maybe 7.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This movie really made me want to see batman and joker interact. Hopefully we see Jared in justice league for like a cameo or something.

The mid credit scene was cool but I wanted more :noah:

Can you spoiler what happened? I had to pee bad so I split once the credits started

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Theater was sold out .

I wished there was more of a original score or soundtrack for the movie though. Come cacette w/ some black dude by me knew EVERY SONG that came on during the character build up scenes , singing along :mindblown:

Overall, I was pleased with the film 8.5/10

The viewing I was in was sold out too

When the Eminem song came on:stopitslime:
About 4 white dudes was rapping along out loud on some cornball shyt:mjlol: