Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I heard her slipping In and Out of her Accent. Yeah, probably too early to ask but I needed to see more of this Joker. I just didn't like the little bit that I did. He didn't seem like he was so much Out Of His Mind or even all that Smart, he seemed more materialistic of all.
They cut his scenes and you can see it too, it made the story disjointed. He probably needs to be in the new batman trilogy. crappy script too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What does that have 2 do with your long ass movie reviews for dummies book u wrote ??? Aint no one readin dat shyt my gee !!!!! i read every other post but yours lmao long ass shyt u either liked da movie or not u be postin like yo opinion da only one dat matters hollywood not listenin 2 u lmao

Get mad cause you made the same style rant, and it fukk'n sucked compared to mine.
Don't get mad cause I do what you tried to do but way better nikka.
I seen your rant, breh.

And, again....i came in a thread that is 140 plus pages and the movie ain't even been out twenty four hours.
So, what the fukk are you doing but hatin.
Nobody cares about your public personal reaction to a lengthy post, my nikka.
All you doing is pic'n.
to get people talembout me tablin you in this thread as collateral damage.
to your emotional response about length of post.
in a thread 140 fukk'n pages long on a movie that ain't even been out 24 hours yet.

You just posting to see yourself respond to me and not prepared to go past the damage from tablin,...
You better stfu, breh.

I don't give one fukk what you think and you know it.
So, why the fukk are you quoting my post.
Unless you trying to pic and you know I have no problem not giving a fukk, breh.

Stfu and stop being an emotional ass bytch over a post's length.

Art Barr

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
zlyOfxW.jpg
im fat black cranky and menopausal you do not want to mess with me

:patrice:

did viola have any lines like that :patrice:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
They cut his scenes and you can see it too, it made the story disjointed. He probably needs to be in the new batman trilogy. crappy script too.

Agreed Breh, I hope there's another Version coming in the Winter to Salvage this 1 out now like they did for BVS. WB needs to let these Directors just do Rated R Movies, I'm not talking X-Rated Stuff like in some of the Comics but a little bit more Physical Violence, Strong Language and Gore would be Appreciated and Helpful to seperate DC from Marvel.:manny:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
After the first 30 minutes the movie jumps off a cliff and dies a slow horrible death. The plot was already convoluted and confusing but the editing made it worse.

Enchantress was stupid:mjlol: And dont think I didn't notice the blue light into the sky trope :comeon: DC stans bytch about Marvel villains yet they make theirs as bland as the ones they complain about.

That said.....

Deadshot standing on top of the car and shooting everyone :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: His costume :whew:

Harley dancing in the club
EE1.gif

Joker was meh :manny: Flash still looks stupid :manny: Everyone that isn't Waller, Deadshot or Harley :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Agreed Breh, I hope there's another Version coming in the Winter to Salvage this 1 out now like they did for BVS. WB needs to let these Directors just do Rated R Movies, I'm not talking X-Rated Stuff like in some of the Comics but a little bit more Physical Violence, Strong Language and Gore would be Appreciated and Helpful to seperate DC from Marvel.:manny:
AIn't going to happen with 200 plus milli budget breh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr

this was supposed to be better. i think batfleck should have harley and deadshot in it at least.

Well they just ruined their batman/joker/harley/deadshot movie by not just porting the animated movie.
So, some of these future batman Affleck flicks are gonna have to jump the shark.
to make a joker or batman kills Harley movie. Then a joker kills Tim and cripples batgirl movies as get back.
Well if they were smart that is what I would do.
All cause batman is tapped as far as iconic titles.
or Content to do past the iconic graphic novel made stuff.
They need to spinoff night wing and Slade somehow and bring in batman's killer homicidal kid.
Yet, wb is so p*ssy they would fukk it all up, like usual.
Kinda how they just jagged suicide squad by not just porting the cartoon.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
im fat black cranky and menopausal you do not want to mess with me

:patrice:

did viola have any lines like that :patrice:

She portrays more bad assery in film and she takes it there on some whut you know what this shyt is.
. Most hard body character in the dc film universe.
She don't hesitate and she don't flinch.
In the animated or comics I kinda moan when she makes an appearance in panel. In this movie I literally had to be like yo,...this is that black lady you know exists in every black woman who don't take no shyt and it is kinda your worst fears confirmed, too.

Arr Barr