Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed Breh, I hope there's another Version coming in the Winter to Salvage this 1 out now like they did for BVS. WB needs to let these Directors just do Rated R Movies, I'm not talking X-Rated Stuff like in some of the Comics but a little bit more Physical Violence, Strong Language and Gore would be Appreciated and Helpful to seperate DC from Marvel.:manny:
Of course. This movie could not decide if it was 14a or Pg-13...You don't take a kid to this, imo. It should have been more adult. DC needs to do its own thing and stop trying to play catch up already.

Well they just ruined their batman/joker/harley/deadshot movie by not just porting the animated movie.
So, some of these future batman Affleck flicks are gonna have to jump the shark.
to make a joker or batman kills Harley movie. Then a joker kills Tim and cripples batgirl movies as get back.
Well if they were smart that is what I would do.
All cause batman is tapped as far as iconic titles.
or Content to do past the iconic graphic novel made stuff.
They need to spinoff night wing and Slade somehow and bring in batman's killer homicidal kid.
Yet, wb is so p*ssy they would fukk it all up, like usual.
Kinda how they just jagged suicide squad by not just porting the cartoon.

Art Barr
They will have to do under the red hood now, to give the Leto joker more screen time. Waller should be in a future movie as well.

This is the WB that made Batman & Robin so...

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Movie was cool I give it a 7 but it felt too safe. Too much talking not enough bad ass. Don't care for Will And Margot interactions. I think Leto had some dope Joker mannerisms.

Enchantress taking the L the way she did was dumb.

Margot Harley Quinn was ok in doses

I felt like they played Flagg he didn't need to be weak to put over the squad. The love story was :camby:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Was supposed to see it with a girl tomorrow. She texted me "Why is Suicide Squad getting such bad reviews?!?!" I told her about the media bias against DC. I thought to myself, surely they CAN'T fukk this up. Not after the BvS fiasco.

I did a brief scan of this thread and it's not looking good. :mjcry:
:mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Word is the movie is actually dope and the critics doing their usuals BS ?? a marfooL friend of mine just told me this...

ps.. it seems the folks at WB have no faith at the DCEU vision, all they care about is making $$$ and thats what worries bout the future of the universe.. DC really needs at this point to be a separate entity from WB
:sadcam: First young justice now the movies

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I liked the first Thor but thought the second one was mediocre. Honestly the fact that Suicide Squad is getting shyt on so heavily by critics when they were pretty positive about both Thor films makes me scratch my head because I would say this movie is equal to the first Thor and miles better than Thor 2 but you'd think this was the fukking second coming of The Room with the way it is being savaged by critics (and people who haven't seen it but will just take the critics opinion sight unseen).
yea i feel ya....i think its more so because we're too deep in comic book movies and there's too many good ones to be letting mediocre ones slide nowadays....plus a mediocre film to a viewer is usually less for a reviewer because they are paid to point out the flaws and actually take off points for it. While we just go "ehh that part was dumb but i can look passed it :manny:"....thats why i usually go with podcast reviewers tho cuz they're more real ppl than reviewers. Most of those say its just a C movie too

puggle

Superstar
Daps
It's a 6/6.5 movie at best but I think this is the most crowd pleasing DC movie since their whole cinematic universe started. It's the first one where it's not trying to be keep some of the self serious Nolan tones and is just unabashedly cheesy and loud.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
CpH0N8qXYAAAAhj.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I just got home from seeing this. I went into movie at least hoping to be entertained, and for the most part I was.

I put the review in spoilers

good

All the main Squad was cool. Even the ones who didn't get to do much, I mean it would have been better to have them more fleshed out, but I enjoyed the couple scenes of Boomerang,Katana,Croc.

The jokes were solid. No real huge laughs, but i laughed consistently

second third of the movie was easily the best.

stuff with Batman

Waller was a cold hearted bytch

Will Smith was the best thing in the movie, was pretty on point with the jokes and looked like a beast on top of that car

Margot Robbie, while not fantastic, was still a pretty good Harley Quinn

Not sure

I'm really not sure if Jared is a good joker. He's only in the movie for maybe 10 minutes and while he's not really bad in it, it's a pretty different take on the character.

Bad

it's like someone saw Gaurdians of the Galaxy right before this and went " hey this movie has songs and is well received, instead of a music score, lets put a song in every scene for the first 45 minutes of the movie" became really distracting. I mean, why the hell is there any need to put Eminem in the scene they did.

main villains they went up against were straight :trash: most "cause reasons" reason for taking over the earth ever.

There were some shyt ass effects in this movie.

I could not find a fukk to give about that other love story they made up.

The last big action set peice in this movie is some of the most unintentionally funny stuff i've seen in a big budget movie. I sat there sitting there laghing and saying "wtf is this".

If they had stuck the landing I might had given this like a C+ movie rating,cause for 2/3rds of it, it's a decent to very good movie, but they not only didn't stick the landing, they fell and maybe paralyzed themselves.

C-

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The reason is because they know people who work for Marvel and have the even guest star. Same with ScreenJunkies

OT: my boy said that this movie is like those 90s Summer action movies (Bad Boys, Lethal Weapon, Rambo etc.). The plot and writing is weak but the action and fukkery keeps you entertained. Did anyone feel this way?
That is what this movie is, a fun prototypical summer action movie. I don't know when people got to this point with movies where it needed to be perfect in order to be considered good. If I am entertained then it is a good movie...I don'texpect 2001 A Space Odyssey every time a comic book movie is released.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That is what this movie is, a fun prototypical summer action movie. I don't know when people got to this point with movies where it needed to be perfect in order to be considered good. If I am entertained then it is a good movie...I don'texpect 2001 A Space Odyssey every time a comic book movie is released.
This movie isn't a stand alone movie that's why I feel like there needs to be some work. Plus it felt very shallow