Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was fukking horrible. Get the fukk out of here. You must be a fan of shytty black comedies to actually appreciate that BET quip.

Plus Croc is not a bantering funnyman who watches urban TV. He's a huge miserable monster, an A-list Batman rogue at that, who lives in the sewers and doesn't give a fukk and is a total social pariah, like Drax almost. If they were gonna make him an auxiliary character in this movie who was just there for jokes and some cool water shots, they should have just did King Shark instead who's lesser known and more expendable in that role.

killer croc is not a-list batman rogue....he's fukking c list...he's down there with mad hatter, firefly, and muthafukkas like that....and no, he's nothing like drax...not in stature, character, etc....seriously, drax has done shyt on his own and actually killed thanos in the comics once (as much as you can kill thanos that is)...

as for using him instead of king shark: the director said he didnt want to use an all cgi character (king shark) like that.....also, while he isnt that high on the batman rogue list, people do know croc's name a lot more than king shark, who has no ties to batman at all....

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Leto's Joker could have been a beast but the studio got scared of that potential R-rating and "too dark" reception so they fukked it up.

This scene didn't even make the final cut. :snoop: :why:

New-Trailer-For-Suicide-Squad-Shows-Off-The-Joker-and-Batman.gif

WHAT THE ACTUAL fukk.. YOU KIDDING ME ??

I GASSED THE fukk OUT THIS SCENE ?? WTFFFF MAN

YOOOO WTF

MAAAN FUCC THIS

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That was fukking horrible. Get the fukk out of here. You must be a fan of shytty black comedies to actually appreciate that BET quip.

Plus Croc is not a bantering funnyman who watches urban TV. He's a huge miserable monster, an A-list Batman rogue at that, who lives in the sewers and doesn't give a fukk and is a total social pariah, like Drax almost. If they were gonna make him an auxiliary character in this movie who was just there for jokes and some cool water shots, they should have just did King Shark instead who's lesser known and more expendable in that role.

Breh, Croc is a dumbass. Have you not seen BTAS, he always says/does stupid shyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for Suicide Squad itself. I. fukkING. LOVED. IT. The team was great, the action was great, most of the performances were great. Yeah, the third act was formulaic ,but you know another movie that had an all around formulaic plot that everyone (including myself) loved? Deadpool. It really didn't bother me that much. I hate to hear that a lot of scenes got cut, and I'd like to see said Ultimate Cut sometime, as I'm curious as to what else ended up not in the movie. This is the year where I no longer give a fukk about what critics say, because they've hated things that I've loved, and vice-versa. I'm imploring you all to please throw RT in the bushes, don't let it (or your Marvel/DC bias - if you have one) cloud your mind, and go see it for yourself and make up your own mind. You'll thank yourself and be a better person for it. :salute:
Only thing I wasn't clear on , was croc attacking the seals under water ??

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Croc is a dumbass. Have you not seen BTAS, he always says/does stupid shyt

Yeah he's a dumbass but he's also a fukking animalistic cannibal who sure as shyt ain't spending his time watching BET :heh:

killer croc is not a-list batman rogue....he's fukking c list...he's down there with mad hatter, firefly, and muthafukkas like that....and no, he's nothing like drax...not in stature, character, etc....seriously, drax has done shyt on his own and actually killed thanos in the comics once (as much as you can kill thanos that is)...

as for using him instead of king shark: the director said he didnt want to use an all cgi character (king shark) like that.....also, while he isnt that high on the batman rogue list, people do know croc's name a lot more than king shark, who has no ties to batman at all....

By A-list I'm talking notoriety, age, and frequency within Batman canon. Firefly, Mad Hatter, and Croc are definitely among Batman's more known and most used rogues, not Joker or Two Face or Bane level, but their names ring and they're classic Batman villains nevertheless

And I mean Croc is like Drax in the sense that they're both psychopathic outcast murderers that their respective movies had to try to humanize.... I know Drax is whooping ass in the comics but in the GOTG movie he was initially a pure brute just like Croc usually is

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So DC can't make their own Version of a character ?? Every marvel character isn't a quip dropping comedian but they portray them all like that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he's a dumbass but he's also a fukking animalistic cannibal who sure as shyt ain't spending his time watching BET :heh:

By A-list I'm talking notoriety, age, and frequency within Batman canon. Firefly, Mad Hatter, and Croc are definitely among Batman's more known and most used rogues, not Joker or Two Face or Bane level, but their names ring and they're classic Batman villains nevertheless
But he's not a list breh . And again croc has been portrayed several ways through the years

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Literally will does that,....
Will and a few blockbuster stars have that ability that when you see them.
You can forget the bad if they are hitting on all cylinders.
That you forget they are the actual fukk'n bad guy who fooled everyone and now they are kinda fooling you, cause you real forgiving all their bullshyt.

Oprah
Will
Michael jackson
Michael Jordan
Queen latifah : Long detailed rant I don't wanna make but I may have to one day
Mark wahlberg : I hate this motherfukker but let him be in a movie.
where he gets to add that fukk'n accent and show he is a comedic genius level physical actor meets too flight action/drama guy.
I totally forget this is nkotb rapper.

It is some others you forget you supposed to be like fukk them.
Yet, when they get on screen you got the first pair of pom pon's on some yay shyt like you forgot.
That is how good they are as on screen actors.

Art Barr

This is what makes them STARS. A certain charisma and charm that makes you forget they are a$$holes. Mark Wahlberg was actually a PERFECT example like you said. This piece of shyt BEAT a man blind on some hate crime shyt, appropriated Hip Hop culture as one of the corniest rappers of all time, but I'll be damned if that Cac can't act his ass off, especially in comedies

Superstar
Daps
But he's not a list breh . And again croc has been portrayed several ways through the years

Fine he's not "A-list" but he's appeared in every form of Batman media ever since probably the 80's and he's pretty well known. And I'm cool with them doing a different version of his character, I mean I'm not going to bat for fukking Killer Croc who also like you said has gone through changes over the years, but cmon breh... BET... :comeon: Its just stupid and retarded, and that's my issue with his "portrayal" in the movie

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So DC can't make their own Version of a character ?? Every marvel character isn't a quip dropping comedian but they portray them all like that

huh? what do you mean? i wasnt bashing croc, just correcting what dude said...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is what makes them STARS. A certain charisma and charm that makes you forget they are a$$holes. Mark Wahlberg was actually a PERFECT example like you said. This piece of shyt BEAT a man blind on some hate crime shyt, appropriated Hip Hop culture as one of the corniest rappers of all time, but I'll be damned if that Cac can't act his ass off, especially in comedies

Marky mark especially, he is a hate crime fukk.
Who made not just sellout rap but nkotb sellout rap that made Aaron Carter possible.
Yet let that fool show up in a crime drama with some transformers and a giant teddy bear and even I am cheering that fool on.

Art Barr

Marky mark was like the racist uber universe story of what k solo went through.
Except marky mark was the hate crime guy who would have attacked and beaten k solo the fukk up.
if k solo had not of been k solo.
I always remember their stories clearly being black versus white situation and still the white guy came out roses in the situation.
Incomparison to k solo who was the best skilled newcomer in rap history at the time.
Who practically invented getting on from one feature.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fine he's not "A-list" but he's appeared in every form of Batman media ever since probably the 80's and he's pretty well known. And I'm cool with them doing a different version of his character, I mean I'm not going to bat for fukking Killer Croc who also like you said has gone through changes over the years, but cmon breh... BET... :comeon: Its just stupid and retarded, and that's my issue with his "portrayal" in the movie

If you never saw the arkham suicide squad cartoon movie.
As a noob, or thinking from that plane of thought.
Croc was alright as the other urban foil in this movie besides will.
I expected him to meet the same fate as the cartoon and thought. His movie xmen marvel meets wolverine in the sewer and colussus fast ball special to deadshot version of killa croc was okay.

Art Barr