I heard Batman and Flash are dope in this :gladbron:

True??
:mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If there's one negative I have about the DT crew, it's that I can't take their opinion about CBM seriously. DC they're all like :pacspit: and Marvel they're all like :blessed: with Korey wanting to argue with anyone that doesn't give said Marvel movie a full price or higher.

The reason is because they know people who work for Marvel and have the even guest star. Same with ScreenJunkies

OT: my boy said that this movie is like those 90s Summer action movies (Bad Boys, Lethal Weapon, Rambo etc.). The plot and writing is weak but the action and fukkery keeps you entertained. Did anyone feel this way?

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
The reason is because they know people who work for Marvel and have the even guest star. Same with ScreenJunkies

OT: my boy said that this movie is like those 90s Summer action movies (Bad Boys, Lethal Weapon, Rambo etc.). The plot and writing is weak but the action and fukkery keeps you entertained. Did anyone feel this way?
No. The movie just sucks.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It was cool till the Witch and her zombies bullshyt. Plus they bit GOTG waaaaay too hard with the pop music in almost every scenes.

3 stars

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want a Deadshot movie now
no bullshyt

as much as i dig Will in the role, i dont want a deadshot movie right now...the reason being: he's a villain and i want him to stay a villain for a while longer....and unless it's an origin type movie or they have him go against batman, they'd have to turn him into an anti-hero.....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ummmmm..... I will say this....... its loudly evident that he loves her with all his heart and will do anything for her

That is a high point of the movie.
If dc wanna make some real money.
They make the batman kills Harley Ben Affleck movie..then follow it up with batman introducing robin, batgirl and then nightwing and joker kills Tim drake the new robin.
Except they would fukk it up cause wb/dc are some pussies.

Warner brothers dc are pussies...that is why they will lose in this comic book movie shyt.

Art Barr

Superstar
Daps
Killer croc wanted some BET in his cell
:mjlol:
You really do forget he's black half the time because he speaks so little
AYE BRUH I live under water
Movie theater was cracking up

Will Smith had some good comedy in this movie. I almost want to see a deadshot movie with him now

RIP
El diablo
you were a lot cooler then I thought

That was fukking horrible. Get the fukk out of here. You must be a fan of shytty black comedies to actually appreciate that BET quip.

Plus Croc is not a bantering funnyman who watches urban TV. He's a huge miserable monster, an A-list Batman rogue at that, who lives in the sewers and doesn't give a fukk and is a total social pariah, like Drax almost. If they were gonna make him an auxiliary character in this movie who was just there for jokes and some cool water shots, they should have just did King Shark instead who's lesser known and more expendable in that role.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I knew screen junkies were on some bullshyt when they had to Preface one of their marvel videos with the movie is awesome but we have to do this! Type of sentence. Think it was winter soldier.

Which they had never done before in videos I wached.