Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
tumblr_obfucebL3W1rvgsyao6_400.gif

:wow:

I heard Batman and Flash are dope in this :gladbron:

True??
The Flash was barely in it. He was literally a flash (no pun intended) in the movie. Batman wasn't in it much but the little part he was in was dope.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayo,. ....
Double tasted even picked up on the one part in act three I peeped but I was hoping someone else missed but I knew if someone else saw this shyt to key in on it,....
This movie was going to get slagged but it seems I am not alone i. The one part i said to go to sumfin else.
Man, when enchantress is getting her villain on in the background.man, that just ruined all the naturally good swat tactical stuff will brought to this movie in the subtle action background shots.

If you saw this part of the movie and just like Cory a real harsh crotoc would check out.
All in all, this movie goes bad because dc never has the balls to just straight port the cartoon to the silver screen.
This movie outside of viola, Margo, will and captain boomerang and croc should have been ported from the cartoon, period.
The removal of the sexual tension between joker/harley/deadshot and dead shot being the true alpha and then it not turning into a batman versus joker cliche film where were it failed.

DC JUST PORT THE fukk CARTOON TO THE DAMN SILVER SCREEN.

Also, make the flash on tv your connection to the fukk'n movies cause it is the only shyt y'all ever got completely right.
Don't Continue to fukk up superman and small Ville by not casting rye guy from small Ville as flash. The need to hurry up and scrap ezra miller as the flash and port in the guy from the tv show so they don't fukk up jla.

Dc and warner are some spreadsheet fukkup's.
Plus, the fact in the end they had an xmen ending.
Where croc is wolvie in the sewer to a fastball special ending and real talk that was smart but it was stoopid because the cartoon eliminated croc. While dc bought into Viacom nickelodeon kids mother's group ruin everything marketing.
Where mother's group took away real shyt kids like and replaced it with kids only like monsters and slime 90's shyt and should have offed croc like in the cartoon.

Will was already there I did not need another urban cool character and I seen the cartoon and was expecting him to die.
A flat screen won't pay off you fukk'n up an entire adaptation from one of the best dc animated movies ever.

Just a total failure of dc's spreadsheet know it all we wanna change some shyt they actually did right because Warner always been some hoes and missed out on the chronic, cop killer ice t and tupac of all things. Just because they are to puaay to tell some fukk'n politician to go fukk themselves we gettin money.

More Warner p*ssyness and at least no profit gained on a movie that should have been an adaptation that they did not market well and then when it did well,...here they come to fukk it up.

Harvey = incredible
Will = in another good movie that they say black people don't do well as far as space and comics and he was excellent

Viola/amanda waller : The best and smartest cast and she delivered to the point she just becomes Amanda waller ported from the cartoon but 1000 times better.
She even sorta punks affleck's wack ass Bruce wayne as well.

Leto : Good as joker fukk what was said. He played a newer style joker and what is presented is really really good as it intertwines with why Harley loves mr j.
That was excellently done and showed what Harley is that was put in question and had tension from the cartoon. Which I can admit from the cartoon writng out the sexual tension triangle bytch as will would say was actually done well when you are watching the film from a noob don't know what this shyt is noob perspective.

Affleck sucks as batman,.....but was a welcome addition cause he did not act to Hollywood and actually suited up as batman for this.
When, I expected dc to super girl batman in this.

Oh and common is his weird street tattooted gangsta from street kings meets his soft weirdo hit man with a heart act in this.
It would work if they just had him come in with a black trench coat and goatee. Putting piercings and new age hip on common will NEVER EVER WORK. COMMON just works as visually common on screen trying to make him into some other shyt was stoopid.. Yet since com was supposed to be the black green lantern. I guess he agreed to this to stay in wb's good graces.
When, that even goes against what common used to kinda stand for before winning an oscar or being around ye.

Visually, origin story and comedy wise this is a fun film.
It just loses because they should have just ported the fukk'n cartoon and they over thought themselves like dc always does.
since being dominated by vertigo as its only draw.
in their dc fukks everything up but vertigo phase.

Plus Warner dc are some fukk'n pussies and nuffin has changed about dc/warner since then.
Them dropping interscope really fukked dc/warner up.
as far as knowing how to judge what decisions to make in the post prison industrial marketing era of 2005.
till now after the prison industrial complex was down shifted in 2005.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wow i really cant believe they effed this up so badly ! was really looking forward to this but damn ! disappointing is an understatement ! :scust:

my advice for anyone not seen it yet.. wait till the rip is on the net.. i wouldnt waste your money :camby::trash:

Imo, if you don't go on the midnight viewing on technically the first day and don't wear a themed fit or gear to the theatre.
Outside of captain America,...no movie is worth going to the show for anymore.

Marvel actually kinda screwed themselves making captain America like one of the best real spy series movie franchises ever.
All because captain America is a real fukk'n movie.
Not a comic book movie but a real fukk'n psycho spy thriller who dunnit type franchise. That can go Toe to toe with a real fukk'n movie.
So, any movie dc puts out or even comic book movie that drops..is always gonna look like a popcorn summer movie and not a real movie like captain America.

Art Barr

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Word is the movie is actually dope and the critics doing their usuals BS ?? a marfooL friend of mine just told me this...

ps.. it seems the folks at WB have no faith at the DCEU vision, all they care about is making $$$ and thats what worries bout the future of the universe.. DC really needs at this point to be a separate entity from WB
I'm not a stan for Marvel or DC but if someone didn't like DC going into the movie they probably won't enjoy it. If your a DC stan or are mutual then you'll either enjoy it or like it but not love it. I have a co worker who is a DC stan who thought it was ok but didn't love it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Art Barr

Just fukk'n hit play,.....

Cud lawd,... .......my side won't recover from this shyt.

If there's one negative I have about the DT crew, it's that I can't take their opinion about CBM seriously. DC they're all like :pacspit: and Marvel they're all like :blessed: with Korey wanting to argue with anyone that doesn't give said Marvel movie a full price or higher.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
When Strange drops will be interesting, especially since they know the writer.

Think Korey will better than sex it?

Predictions:
Korey - Better than sex
Martin - Full Price
Goodwin - Rental

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If there's one negative I have about the DT crew, it's that I can't take their opinion about CBM seriously. DC they're all like :pacspit: and Marvel they're all like :blessed: with Korey wanting to argue with anyone that doesn't give said Marvel movie a full price or higher.

Dawg,...
How are we excusing marvel or dc for being fukkups for the past two decades straight outside of like two cap'n America and two batman movies.
Dc and marvel deserve all the negative critique in every form and facet.
fukk marvel as marvel then marvel/disney and fukk dc.

Art Barr

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
As for Suicide Squad itself. I. fukkING. LOVED. IT. The team was great, the action was great, most of the performances were great. Yeah, the third act was formulaic ,but you know another movie that had an all around formulaic plot that everyone (including myself) loved? Deadpool. It really didn't bother me that much. I hate to hear that a lot of scenes got cut, and I'd like to see said Ultimate Cut sometime, as I'm curious as to what else ended up not in the movie. This is the year where I no longer give a fukk about what critics say, because they've hated things that I've loved, and vice-versa. I'm imploring you all to please throw RT in the bushes, don't let it (or your Marvel/DC bias - if you have one) cloud your mind, and go see it for yourself and make up your own mind. You'll thank yourself and be a better person for it. :salute:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
dont say that Art! :russ:

Literally will does that,....
Will and a few blockbuster stars have that ability that when you see them.
You can forget the bad if they are hitting on all cylinders.
That you forget they are the actual fukk'n bad guy who fooled everyone and now they are kinda fooling you, cause you real forgiving all their bullshyt.

Oprah
Will
Michael jackson
Michael Jordan
Queen latifah : Long detailed rant I don't wanna make but I may have to one day
Mark wahlberg : I hate this motherfukker but let him be in a movie.
where he gets to add that fukk'n accent and show he is a comedic genius level physical actor meets too flight action/drama guy.
I totally forget this is nkotb rapper.

It is some others you forget you supposed to be like fukk them.
Yet, when they get on screen you got the first pair of pom pon's on some yay shyt like you forgot.
That is how good they are as on screen actors.

Art Barr

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The movies was not as bad as people are making it out to be outside of the context of the hype and anticipation

but I never want to see it again :scust:

tumblr_obfucebL3W1rvgsyao6_400.gif

:wow:

I heard Batman and Flash are dope in this :gladbron:

True??

Flash was in it for less than a minute and so was Batman

And that Joker scene in the gif wasn't in the movie. His scenes were barely necessary, which was a disappointment

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As for Suicide Squad itself. I. fukkING. LOVED. IT. The team was great, the action was great, most of the performances were great. Yeah, the third act was formulaic ,but you know another movie that had an all around formulaic plot that everyone (including myself) loved? Deadpool. It really didn't bother me that much. This is the year where I no longer give a fukk about what critics say, because they've hated things that I've loved, and vice-versa. I'm imploring you all to please throw RT in the bushes, don't let it (or your Marvel/DC bias - if you have one) cloud your mind, and go see it for yourself and make up your own mind. You'll thank yourself and be a better person for it. :salute:

This is real,....
Also stop watching to many trailers and reading about fan interest shyt on the net.
It ruins the movie.
I don't watch any trailers and turn the channel on the good stuff Coming out.

Art Barr