Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
brotha, you aint never lied when it comes to waller and harley...these adaptations were so true to the characters....the same for will as deadshot....i hope all of them have roles in the dcu going forward cause they killed that shyt....
Will brought his Hancock without the great white love interest fail to this movie. He was as good as why my daddy don't love me no mo fresh prince to Hancock before the great white love interest ruined Hancock.
Jared leto is also very good and kills croc actually steals scenes and his flat screen payoff scene in golden.

Art Barr
Sounds like they need to go ahead make that Arkham Asylum movie with Joker, Croc, Harley Quinn, Deadshot :patrice:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Double Toasted went a lil too hard on this shyt

this was a solid flik

muthafukkas need to stop frontin

now when DC goes off and makes another shytty ass flik ill be right back to dawgin they asses out
Better then B Vs. Superman to you?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
One thing that annoyed me was the overuse of music in the film. It felt like they were trying too hard to be "hip" and "down." When they played "The Real Slim Shady" I was like :upsetfavre:.
Yeah they were trying way too hard there. And that could've been a cool scene, showing them gettin suited up again to some bad ass music, not that. :snoop: Just that first act is so rushed... i was more annoyed by the rushed editing though..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
tumblr_obfucebL3W1rvgsyao6_400.gif

:wow:

I heard Batman and Flash are dope in this :gladbron:

True??

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wanna cop the soundtrack
Its much better than most movies that use contemporary music

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Word is the movie is actually dope and the critics doing their usuals BS ?? a marfooL friend of mine just told me this...

ps.. it seems the folks at WB have no faith at the DCEU vision, all they care about is making $$$ and thats what worries bout the future of the universe.. DC really needs at this point to be a separate entity from WB