Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That shyt actually made me go :snoop: in the movie and my girl was like "I know right" :beli:

I think you were paying more attention to your girl in the movie.
You were not required to pay attention to this movie cause you were on a dare, tho. So, I don't hold it against you.

Art Barr

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He wanted to kill him because he put him in jail when he had just made a 2 million dollar comeup and kept him from being able to start his life with his daughter . The scene was the one when he got captured what's confusing @gluvnast

But since emphasis has been placed on his daughter pretty much from the jump you would think that her success would be his greatest desire. He even almost didn't shoot the bomb at the end because of her

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But since emphasis has been placed on his daughter pretty much from the jump you would think that her success would be his greatest desire. He even almost didn't shoot the bomb at the end because of her
He had her success secured if he doesn't get captured though so I can see why He Would be flashing back to that night. same way the not shooting the bomb version of his daughter was from that scene .,
It's not odd for someone to pinpoint one event / night / etc as the one that ruined their life .

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Double Toasted went a lil too hard on this shyt

this was a solid flik

muthafukkas need to stop frontin

now when DC goes off and makes another shytty ass flik ill be right back to dawgin they asses out
geuss it depends on how much you enjoyed the climax. Korey was even saying " critics being too hard on this, it's decent" until he got to talking about act 3.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
geuss it depends on how much you enjoyed the climax. Korey was even saying " critics being too hard on this, it's decent" until he got to talking about act 3.
ima keep it funky
keep it real if you will...

Will Smith bringing his A game sold me on this flik
and im someone whos been trying to get into the books and i like that Deadshot character

wasnt the greatest comic flik
but they had some fukkin fun with the shyt FINALLY

that doom and gloom shyt man

im from the projects

i done seen enough of that shyt :deadmanny:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Killer croc wanted some BET in his cell
:mjlol:
You really do forget he's black half the time because he speaks so little
AYE BRUH I live under water
Movie theater was cracking up

Will Smith had some good comedy in this movie. I almost want to see a deadshot movie with him now

RIP
El diablo
you were a lot cooler then I thought