Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
yea especially the part when they played eminems without me. That was absolutely horrible smfh i mean maybe if they just played the beat but they let the whole damn song play i definitley cringed
That song is in the movie?

LWi11mC.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
A lot of shyt from the 90's wouldn't get passed today.... BTAS, Animaniacs, Ren & Stimpy.... these millennials society is overtly PC these days.
Don't even allow bad guys to do bad guy stuff, some people got pissed at that billboard that showed Apocalypse looking like he was about to choke slam Mystique. When there's a poster of Superman choking out Lois then call me, but until then let bad guys be bad guys.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will say: the main negative about the movie i have is the overuse of music....while the music choice fits the scene it's applied to, it seems every scene had it's own theme song....and in some scenes, they shouldve just let the previous song continue or taken out the song all together....to me, it seems they tried to use the music to lighten the movie....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
About Deadshot....

How he have conflictions of being a killer, just want to be back with his daughter, but once the Enchantress put that spell about his biggest desire it was to kill Batman???

That shyt actually made me go :snoop: in the movie and my girl was like "I know right" :beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way
I liked the way the characters were introduced because, as a comic book fan, Waller would do a bio of the Squad members at the start of every new arc for whoever she was talking to in a given scene. So that felt right to me as a fan of the Suicide Squad comics.
i liked the intros too. I'm not sure what the critics wanted out of this movie, this and guardians are going to be my go to movies to watch when I'm chilling bored .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will brought his Hancock without the great white love interest fail to this movie. He was as good as why my daddy don't love me no mo fresh prince to Hancock before the great white love interest ruined Hancock.
Jared leto is also very good and kills croc actually steals scenes and his flat screen payoff scene in golden.

Art Barr

preach brotha...will smith showed his ass in this role...

when Will realized they gave him live ammo for his 'tryout' and said 'yall must be out yall mind', then started shooting...oh my damn....i just started smiling and thought to myself 'that's the Will i know and love'

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt actually made me go :snoop: in the movie and my girl was like "I know right" :beli:
He wanted to kill him because he put him in jail when he had just made a 2 million dollar comeup and kept him from being able to start his life with his daughter . The scene was the one when he got captured what's confusing @gluvnast

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

when Will realized they gave him live ammo for his 'tryout' and said 'yall must be out yall mind', then started shooting...oh my damn....i just started smiling and thought to myself 'that's the Will i know and love'
i was rolling at that part :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

When will plays a part that good.
You forget he was a safe commercial sellout rapper.
Will is excellent with a character who has a weapon.

Art Barr