Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree with devin on this

Suicide Squad is a movie that has been brutalized in post - probably in an attempt to make it more like Guardians (down to the team walking in slomo shot) - but even the most obnoxious editing and worst reshoot material can’t keep down Hernandez, Smith, Robbie and Davis. I don’t want to watch Suicide Squad again, but I really would like to see those characters again

Thats kinda how I feel about this movie.... like I wouldnt pay to see "this" movie again..... but I am curious to see where these characters go and maybe a sequel..

But one watch through.... I'm good, nothing really compels me to see this again

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw it. I won't lie. This movie is pretty bad. Editing was bad. Characters were all over the place. Margo and Will were the best part of it. I feel, Ayer's movie was messed with. And I don't understand why they cut the Joker scenes.

The Joker needs to be in Affleck's Batman movie. Honestly I would do a dark movie with the Joker & Harley on some Natural Born Killers meets True Romance.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
alot people who seen the movie said the joker felt flat(nothing special. could do without) but praise deadpool, boomrang and harley. so how was he

Hmmm..... I will say the best people in the movie are probably this order

Deadshot/Will, Viola's character, Harley, the white soldier guy........

Then I guess Joker.... cuz everyone else were just "meh"

But the thing is.... Will and Viola knocked it out the park, Harley was pretty good but just a tad bit on a lower level.

Joker left more to be desired, and after seeing this movie.... I really dont get why he went the "method acting" route for the character? Per all the backstage rumors, it makes you think something epic

Superstar
Daps
alot people who seen the movie said the joker felt flat(nothing special. could do without) but praise deadpool, boomrang and harley. so how was he

I think the general verdict has been that he was good but nothing special

Can't believe people fukked with the Boomerang character like that. He was useless on the team and was just comedy comedy comedy every second when the movie was already jammed up the booty pipes with comedy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Seeing this tomorrow.

But apparently China's pulling a Deadpool and don't want anything to do with this movie :wow: SS sales bout to drop low as fukk :wow:
Eh. This never seemed like the type of movie that would do well in China.

Maybe loses ~ 50-70 million from the box office total without China.

Bvs did 95 million there.

Superstar
Daps
One thing I'm noticing about MoS, BvS (although I loved BvS), Suicide Squad is that all these movies have seedlings of great potential scattered in them. You watch certain parts of these DC movies and you're like how the fukk are these fantastic scenes/portions in such a shytty or underwhelming movie. That tells me the studio (WB) is fukking around with these movies and forcing directions. You can even tell by the previews this was the case, when the first Suicide Squad trailer was even darker than BvS but then the second Queen one was like GOTG meets some heist film.

Superstar
Daps
I heard he's one of the more interesting bits, which is surprising. I thought he'd be just the generic gangster with flame powers lol

I don't get the Hernandez praise, nothing against his performance but I wasn't feeling how they wrote the character. They try to give him emotional depth in the movie but fall short of hitting the right notes

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I guess now that I think about it.... the only thing I HATED about the movie was some of the music choices.... just didnt feel right for this movie.... sometimes I cringed

No on probably want to or gonna touch this but this movie really didnt feel like it was in the DCU.

I mean I know I know I know.... yea yea.... there were a few name drops and a cameo from BATMAN.

But that cameo kinda felt like in Kick Ass when the movie is about the Kick Ass character and his universe but then you get a cameo from a guy that looks and could pass for Batman. Just like that didnt make that feel like a Batman universe movie, to me neither did any of the name drops and cameos

People love to shyt on or clown "dat dat dat Formula" but this movie and universe really need to figure out a formula to create for this world that each movie can share

Superstar
Daps
jeez all the dudes i fukk with on here movie wise either say its ok or garbage....thanks for biting the bullet brehs, im gonna wait for the HD-TS :mjcry:

IMO you should still pay to go see it because there's a lot of people who did like it as you can tell by this thread and or on Twitter. This isn't a F4/GL/X Men Origins situation where absolutely nobody fukks with it