Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AINT CHINESE CULTURE And lore loaded with TONS AND TONS OF MYSTICISM AND FANTASY?!?!?! Witches, Monkey kings, dragons, kung fu where warriors fly through the fukking air?!?!?!? :martin::martin::martin::martin::martin:

China needs to sit the fukk down talking about we dont believe in magic but believe in monkey kings and 7 levels of fukking hell...:comeon:
They have their own beliefs of spirits etc that predate any cave cac. I have no problem with them making sure çac paganism stays out their country. Like yu said, thy have their own shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was willing to give the ultimate edition a chance but since y'all were on some fan war shyt and ain't wanna give up the link, fukk y'all and that movie. :manny:
:mjlol: you spend your time here trashing the film non stop, telling everybody that does like it they're idiots and have shytty taste and then expect them to hook you up with that film. fukk outta here

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Seems like most of us whose seen the movie don't have a negative opinion of Leto as Joker. :ehh:

One thing I'll say about Leto is that one thing he does very well is Joker's voice. He sounds JUST like Hamill's Joker from the Animated Series, it just absolutely bonechilling. Didn't care much for the romance though.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you spend your time here trashing the film non stop, telling everybody that does like it they're idiots and have shytty taste and then expect them to hook you up with that film. fukk outta here

:what: You must have me confused with someone else. I never said anybody was an idiot for liking the film. I'm just sick of you nikkas saying everybody who didn't like it "didn't get it" or needed things spelled out to them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This movie was ok, but it did feel rushed due to editing. One key character just shows up, gets a like a 1 minute introduction and is a major part of the movie after that. Another character dies before he does anything at all. However, even though it was rushed it was a decent superhero movie.

Margot Robbie is gorgeous and can actually act (a rare combination with actresses)..... Will Smith did a great job and viola davis also did an excellent job as well. The other members of the team all have their moments and yeah I hope this movie can be made into a sequel for more Margot Robbie stretching in tight clothes.

Also I liked the Joker......Outside of the Tattoos he felt a lot like the DCAU Joker who is a criminal just as much as he is a psycho killer.

Stay after the initial credits for a scene that leads into future JLA movies,

Its a bit of a leap but this movie reminded me of Ben Stiller's "Mystery Men" in that its a movie about dysfuntional Superheroes stepping up to save the day against a threat way out of their league.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:what: You must have me confused with someone else. I never said anybody was an idiot for liking the film. I'm just sick of you nikkas saying everybody who didn't like it "didn't get it" or needed things spelled out to them.
Oh I must have confused you for being the one that posts shyt like this

Says the Batman v Superman stan :mjlol:

In threads that have nothing to do with comic book films. And funny enough directed at the same poster you were begging a link to bvs for

Clown :camby: dont make me dig up more that took me 1 second to find.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seems like most of us whose seen the movie don't have a negative opinion of Leto as Joker. :ehh:

One thing I'll say about Leto is that one thing he does very well is Joker's voice. He sounds JUST like Hamill's Joker from the Animated Series, it just absolutely bonechilling. Didn't care much for the romance though.

I mean... theres nothing BAD to say about him per say..... but there is nothing really GREAT to say about him either:patrice:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Just came back from the movie. The joker was pure fan service and only there to make Harley Quinn relevant but damn he steals the energy in every scene he popped up in. His score, his swag. I really like this rendition of the character. I didn't think that I would like a contemporary playboy clubbin gangster version of the joker but Jared Leto made that shyt happen.

Would you say that his rendition of the Joker was as memorable as our previous Jokers?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Would you say that his rendition of the Joker was as memorable as our previous Jokers?

I'm not trynna stan, troll, shyt on or hate.....

But no

He wasnt bad....... but he wasnt better than Heath.... sometimes he felt like an after thought