NYC we the livest!!
Eatin ox tails in the flix!!

Anyway...

shyt was aight!

Need more Deadshot!
I fukks with Deadshot!

I fukks with Fire homie!

Liked Mr.J!

Goofy ass story that was "kinda"like 87' squad. IN MY OPINION!
My girl wanted more Katana
Eh:yeshrug:

Not that bad truthfully

It was a fun flik.

7.5/10
:ehh:

They better put Deadshot in one of them Batman movies.
Yeah i gotta see more Joker

I was feeling Joker in this shyt!

That new wave Romero vibe was dope as fukk to me

Wait a minute they brought it back to Romero with this shyt :pachaha::patrice::heh:

Maybe thats why some people are suspect on this Joker. Romero was dope, but that was a different time.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Smith and Margot Robbie carried this entire film on their back. Without those two killing it and being overall entertaining there would have been nothing redeeming about it. Robbie and Smith had to do a Kobe and Shaq to even make this watchable. :ehh:
Viola Davis killed it as Waller so I can't agree with the idea that Will and Margot were the only redeeming things about the movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wow, so once again. :snoop:

Was Ayers cut not enough to get the PG 13???

this isn't Ayer's movie. The first 30 minutes are chopped to fukking hell with studio edits and bullshyt. And it's REALLY obviously a hack job by the studio too. I've never seen anything like it. So much was cut out and the music they added was terribly out of place lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wish they would've used Ayer's original script with Deathstroke as the main villain. It had the original squad killed by Deathstroke so Waller sends the new Squad (Harley, Deadshot, etc.) after him. Sounded lit :whew: maybe for SS2 if they make it?

:what: never seen a hong Kong film before? ??, maybe mainland hate that,,

They banned Ghostbusters because of that along with Del Toro's film

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would've used Ayer's original script with Deathstroke as the main villain. It had the original squad killed by Deathstroke so Waller sends the new Squad (Harley, Deadshot, etc.) after him. Sounded lit :whew: maybe for SS2 if they make it?

They banned Ghostbusters because of that along with Del Toro's film

WHY DIDNT DC DO THIS???? :damn::damn::damn:
prfxu.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:mindblown: what the hell WB. That would have been much better instead of the OG Ghostbusters plot they did. Or least borrow more from Assault on Arkham.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Viola Davis killed it as Waller so I can't agree with the idea that Will and Margot were the only redeeming things about the movie.

forgot her. Yeah she was great. I just wish the studio didn't fukk with this. I could see what Ayer was going for. Someone mentioned the bar scene being out of place. That was a great scene and it fit the tone that Ayer's movie had... the studio cut out too many scenes and added too much music that didn't make sense and they fukked up the pacing completely too.