Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just came back from the movie. The joker was pure fan service and only there to make Harley Quinn relevant but damn he steals the energy in every scene he popped up in. His score, his swag. I really like this rendition of the character. I didn't think that I would like a contemporary playboy clubbin gangster version of the joker but Jared Leto made that shyt happen.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just came back from the movie. The joker was pure fan service and only there to make Harley Quinn relevant but damn he steals the energy in every scene he popped up in. His score, his swag. I really like this rendition of the character. I didn't think that I would like a contemporary playboy clubbin gangster version of the joker but Jared Leto made that shyt happen.

The only thing I will say about this Joker is

Your right, he does steal energy

And he wasn't better than Heath.

Also, this is arguably the 1st Joker that doesn't seem unpredictably crazy or insane

I'm not shytting on him..... But just feels he gives off a different energy from the other jokers.

Not sure that's good or bad

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I liked the movie, it's nothing new but it's a good popcorn flick, viola, will and Margo did kill their scenes. The joker does fit this universe only personal letdown
i was expecting for Scott Eastwood to be revealed as dikk Grayson