Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
China doesn't like ghosts, witches and all that shyt. Basically anything you see during Halloween

AINT CHINESE CULTURE And lore loaded with TONS AND TONS OF MYSTICISM AND FANTASY?!?!?! Witches, Monkey kings, dragons, kung fu where warriors fly through the fukking air?!?!?!? :martin::martin::martin::martin::martin:

China needs to sit the fukk down talking about we dont believe in magic but believe in monkey kings and 7 levels of fukking hell...:comeon:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just seen it. The movie was lit! It dragged a little but it was a good movie. The critics are tripping. Second best comic book of the year behind Civil War.

Leto was good as The Joker but Ledger still holds the crown. He was on some straight cartel shyt. Whoever was in charge of marketing needs to be fired for the misleading marketing about him. Every commercial and trailer made it seem he had a bigger part than what he had. I knew going in his role wouldn't be big but still. I can't wait to see more of the Joker.

Harley Quinn was good. Margot Robbie really played the role well. There is a small glimpse of her cartoon/pre new 52 look.

Will Smith was good as Deadshot. I wish he would have worn the mask more but just like they do with Cap that's not going to happen.

Captain Boomerang was straight :mjlol: throughout the movie. Definitely one of the highlights. Definitely want to see him in the Flash solo.

El Diablo.:mjcry: His back story had a brother :mjcry:

Amanda Waller was on some :demonic:. Viola Davis did a great job. There were parts of the movie that she had me and the audience on some :damn::whoa::merchant:

Batman for his brief appearance was the typical :birdman:. The chase scene was like straight from the comic or the animated series. He has a brief HOH moment with Harley. Ben Affleck is the GOAT Batman.

Cara Delevingne:takedat:.

Overall I give the film 8/10. I don't know what the critics were watching but this film was good. Best film in the DCEU.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
AINT CHINESE CULTURE And lore loaded with TONS AND TONS OF MYSTICISM AND FANTASY?!?!?! Witches, Monkey kings, dragons, kung fu where warriors fly through the fukking air?!?!?!? :martin::martin::martin::martin::martin:

China needs to sit the fukk down talking about we dont believe in magic but believe in monkey kings and 7 levels of fukking hell...:comeon:
:jbhmm:japan & Korea you mean

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just seen it. The movie was lit! It dragged a little but it was a good movie. The critics are tripping. Second best comic book of the year behind Civil War.

Leto was good as The Joker but Ledger still holds the crown. He was on some straight cartel shyt. Whoever was in charge of marketing needs to be fired for the misleading marketing about him. Every commercial and trailer made it seem he had a bigger part than what he had. I knew going in his role wouldn't be big but still. I can't wait to see more of the Joker.

Harley Quinn was good. Margot Robbie really played the role well. There is a small glimpse of her cartoon/pre new 52 look.

Will Smith was good as Deadshot. I wish he would have worn the mask more but just like they do with Cap that's not going to happen.

Captain Boomerang was straight :mjlol: throughout the movie. Definitely one of the highlights. Definitely want to see him in the Flash solo.

El Diablo.:mjcry: His back story had a brother :mjcry:

Amanda Waller was on some :demonic:. Viola Davis did a great job. There were parts of the movie that she had me and the audience on some :damn::whoa::merchant:

Batman for his brief appearance was the typical :birdman:. The chase scene was like straight from the comic or the animated series. He has a brief HOH moment with Harley. Ben Affleck is the GOAT Batman.

Cara Delevingne:takedat:.

Overall I give the film 8/10. I don't know what the critics were watching but this film was good. Best film in the DCEU.
"You're lying! The movie is terrible even though I haven't seen it! Nobody is allowed to enjoy it the movie is a disaster!" - marvel stan

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:jbhmm:japan & Korea you mean

No the monkey king is a chinese story.... and chinese have believed in dragons, assorted demons and witches too... :stopitslime: they need to stop with that bullshyt....

Top 10 Chinese Mythical Creatures

Chinese-dragon-picture.jpeg

Pixiu.jpeg

Phoenix.jpg

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it, thought it was straight, watching it though felt like it was missing something.:patrice:

Felt like the music was overused for the most part and didn't let scenes breath.

I didn't care much for Leto as Joker, but due to his the relationship with Harley; He really came off really neutered IMO. Really don't understand if they held back the domestic violence stuff when half the male characters were all like "I ain't scared to hit a woman:stopitslime:"

Thought they could've done more/better world building with enchantress, considering all the meta-human stuff they brought in and alluded to.

The critics got it completely wrong though. This is at least Ant-Man tier at the lowest as far as ratings go IMO. Maybe Disney is the Army, better yet the Navy.:troll:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
"You're lying! The movie is terrible even though I haven't seen it! Nobody is allowed to enjoy it the movie is a disaster!" - marvel stan
I don't really get into the stan war. I like both companies although I admit I have a slight bias towards the X-Men comics and BatGOAT but if a comic book movie is released chances are I'm watching it. I had NO interest in Dr. Strange and wasn't planning to watch it but the trailer that was shown before Suicide Squad had me interested and will i'll probably check it out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WB/DC's marketing team deserves a raise because I just got back from watching this with the homies and it is not good. The best way I can describe it is just mindless action like the Mummy Returns or something lol. Now, the characters were pretty solid. I didn't love Robbie as Harley Quinn but she was pretty good. Big Will did his thing. Leto, I don't know what to say.. he's a side character at best.

But shyt, yeah.. the studio's influence on this is noticeable from the opening credits up until the beginning of the second act. It finally settles down and is kinda sorta okay for a while but that first act is fukking BRUTAL.. the editing is all fukked up. Very poor.

I'm not sure how someone can defend this. :ld:

I think a Harley Quinn movie could work though.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
With all due respect you China... fukk you, China, you weird ass fukks