Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Marvel contingent is pretty civil around here. The DC brehs are always sticking their chest out or taking subliminal shots. Then a DCU movie drops, it sucks, and they gotta eat crow.

Look at these clowns trying to shut down RT:russ::

:umad:
On some real shyt them DC kids should be tryna kill that Yo Yo Ma muthafukka:russ:

One of THE stupidest fukkin posters to ever appear on this bytch

Marvel been winning
Theres really NO REASON to pop shyt.
:deadmanny:
shyt dont make no sense

But lemme get dressed so i can throw some 1s at this piece of shyt flik

fukkin DC comics

And this supposed to be this dominant BLACK website :hahapaul:

Phoney muthafukkas NEVER prevail

NEVER!!!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Who said you can't enjoy both? But to say you like one over the other is just being honest. I doubt anyone likes both exactly the same. If you say so I just don't believe you.:manny:
People have preferences why not acknowledge them?

- Frankly mah dear, I don't give a shyt if any of you nikkas belee me or not. It ain't dat surrus. :heh:

Not err body is so deeply invested into dis thing like dat. I just like good shyt. Don't matta whurr it's from or who's creatin it. Good tv, good books, good film, etc. In regards to DC/Marvel, dere's talent and trash on bof sides.

Dere's shyt I like bout DC and shyt I like bout Marvel. I judge their content on an individual basis and not by their shared brand logo. Green Lantern was garbage but I liked Dark Knight. Jim Lee's Hulk was garbage but I liked Winter Soldier. Etc, etc...

- And of course folks can have preferences... but I think dere's a difference between simply acknowledging yours and then trynna shove it down people's throats in order to dismiss theirs. :ld:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
- Frankly mah dear, I don't give a shyt if any of you nikkas belee me or not. It ain't dat surrus. :heh:

Not err body is so deeply invested into dis thing like dat. I just like good shyt. Don't matta whurr it's from or who's creatin it. Good tv, good books, good film, etc. In regards to DC/Marvel, dere's talent and trash on bof sides.

Dere's shyt I like bout DC and shyt I like bout Marvel. I judge their content on an individual basis and not by their shared brand logo. Green Lantern was garbage but I liked Dark Knight. Jim Lee's Hulk was garbage but I liked Winter Soldier. Etc, etc...

- And of course folks can have preferences... but I think dere's a difference between simply acknowledging yours and then trynna shove it down people's throats in order to dismiss theirs. :ld:
If you're not that deeply invested pay it no mind man. It costs you nothing. Complaining about it just derails any thread it happens in further. Like I said it ain't stopping. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alright I see its gonna open 10:50am Friday morning.... I'm gonna cop some tickets and I'll Gladly give my opinion on it!!! :whoo::whoo: Or I could go tonight see if I can get a midnight show...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If you're not that deeply invested pay it no mind man. It costs you nothing. Complaining about it just derails any thread it happens in further. Like I said it ain't stopping. :manny:

:skip: Mah nikka, dis fukkin thread derailed long before mah lil 3-4 posts talkin about enjoyin content from err body and will still be in free fall once I dip.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:So we're really justifying this movie the same way we did when they told us the theatrical cut of BvS was a whitewashed version of the OG? Director's cut of BvS still sucked.

DC/WB are becoming professional damage control artists with EVERY single movie release now

"Well if you didn't enjoy the version we envisioned for you, just wait till you see the bigger more substantial piece of trash we're currently throwing together for you, compliments of our cutting room floor :smugdraper:"

But to make it even worst, you have fans coddling/rationalizing ways to turn this bullshyt into a W.

Kinda like chicks who're in love with a bum azz/abusive dude.

Might even attack if/when you tell them how big of a bum their "man" is:francis:

They love the muthafukka