Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
WB should've just stayed in its lane and stuck to stand alone franchises.

Hell... they would've been better off teasing characters in the after credits so it would be a surprise. Sorta like what Marvel did in Phase 1.

But I called this shyt. Everything I predicted so far as come to pass. Sadly it will only get worse (if they continue to stay the course).

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No, let me clarify... they had a david ayers cut which was probably close to rated R which the test audiences loved but the studio thought it wasnt "Cheerful" enough thinking they knew what the streets wanted...

WB execs need to sit the fukk down.... cut these guys a check and let them work...

Your right they need to stop with the deadline bullshyt, let the movie be well crafted, if you take it out the oven too soon your gonna ruin the whole shyt, case in point...

And the harley joker relationship should have been left in, intact. there relationship is that of chaotic narcissistic codependent energy... fukk what these feminists say. Also they should have kept the joker more of a secret in the movie...
Bruh. They hired DAVID AYER and were surprised the movies wasn't "fun or cheerful enough" :mindblown:

I mean wtf :mindblown:

That fakkit Kevin Tsujihara has to go. He's one of the main culprits. Telling directors what to cut and editing their movies without them present :mindblown:

I feel for DC fans tbh. WB is completely shytting on the brand by micromanaging their movies to all hell. You never hear shyt about Disney suits bullying Marvel nikkas and editing the damn movies themselves :snoop:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bruh. They hired DAVID AYER and were surprised the movies wasn't "fun or cheerful enough" :mindblown:

I mean wtf :mindblown:

That fakkit Kevin Tsujihara has to go. He's one of the main culprits. Telling directors what to cut and editing their movies without them present :mindblown:

I feel for DC fans tbh. WB is completely shytting on the brand by micromanaging their movies to all hell. You never hear shyt about Disney suits bullying Marvel nikkas and editing the damn movies themselves :snoop:
Yes. You do.

Joss whedon and age of ultron. It's why whedon was pissed and their was tons of talk about a directors cut but whedon was so pissed he didn't even want to do one.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: that's the complete opposite of reality.

The bvs thread was a complete dumpster fire long before a review dropped because of marvel stans. The justice league thread is a mess and now they've invaded the wonder woman thread as well.

This thread has the same 3-4 marvel stans posting non stop.

Then when someone saw the movie and liked it the same marvel stans say he's basically lying.

Says the person who can't make a single post about a comic book movie without ranting about mythical Marvel stans.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Says the person who can't make a single post about a comic book movie without ranting about mythical Marvel stans.
:camby:
Except you know I just did right above your post.

And it's still :mjlol: that you pretend marvel stans don't exist when theirs thread full of them celebrating a DC film getting bad reviews and then pretending every marvel film is amazing.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yes. You do.

Joss whedon and age of ultron. It's why whedon was pissed and their was tons of talk about a directors cut but whedon was so pissed he didn't even want to do one.
From the reports I read it was mostly Marvel higher ups aka Feige :yeshrug:

WB fukking shyt up is far more common doe

They completely fukked Green Lantern up and Martin Campbell took all the blame effectively killing his career :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

They completely fukked Green Lantern up and Martin Campbell took all the blame effectively killing his career :mjcry:
Nah let's be real. Marvel gives very little control up,locks directors out of the editing and give skeletons of what they want films to be in including shoehorning in scenes to universe build that the writer/directors have no control over. Hence why Edgar wright walked away from ant man after marvel exec meddling.

Fact is hating on wb/dc is just the cool thing to do and gets the computers putin.

Look at any site and the traffic generated by negative dc news/rumours is wayyyyy bigger than anything else I've seen. It's not a conspiracy it's just a fact that anything negative about dc gets blown up to be way worse than anything when the same shyt done by marvel gets very little attention.

This thread is twice the size of say age of ultron thread on here and the movie isn't even out yet and it's about the fukking suicide squad. Not some A list property.

Literally any site right now can make a rumour article about some shyt behind the scenes at dc,name 0 sources and have the article spread across the net and taken as gospel. You got idiots in here actually saying this film had to make 800 million to break even because one article said so. Even though the rumored budget is around 175 million. That right there tells you that 800 million shyt is nonsense.

It's the DC phenomenon

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:camby:
Except you know I just did right above your post.

And it's still :mjlol: that you pretend marvel stans don't exist when theirs thread full of them celebrating a DC film getting bad reviews and then pretending every marvel film is amazing.
They are trolling your ass because you insist on the existence of this mythical fanboy war. It's stupid though because it's the exact same "we're just fooling around with our imaginary fanboy war" shyt in The Arcadium that fukking kills that whole forum.

I said it in my review, this shyt is a WB problem, not a DC problem. WB is a studio often revered for giving many of its directors free reign based on past success (think Nolan, Eastwood, Affleck, Wachowskis) but in recent years they've also developed a reputation for being meddlesome with their big budget flicks almost on par with the godawful Tom Rothman years at Fox.