Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
All? I don't think so. Maybe compared to reading a text book but not one another.
All soda is piff compared to water. But I bet you have a favorite soda and don't even drink some brands/flavors.

Lemme clarify...All as in bof dem mufukkas got good shyt a nikka can enjoy without constantly needin to compare da two. Specially to da point of mah brain not allowin me to enjoy one simply because of da existence of da otha.

And I don't fux wit pop. I drank juice, nikka. :mjpls:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Started out piff, worst part was the villains.

They should've just focused on Joker or Batman or some shyt and not a end of the world doomsday scenario.

Edit: for real laughs check out that Marvel universe thread, dudes are in there relieved they didn't like this movie. Bunch of weirdos man.

Meanwhile I've eaten off BvS, Civil War, Deadpool, SS and waiting on Doc Strange like :feedme:

X-Men was :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lemme clarify...All as in bof dem mufukkas got good shyt a nikka can enjoy without constantly need in to compare da two. Specially to da point of mah brain not allowin me to enjoy one simply because of da existence of da otha.

And I don't fux wit pop. I drank juice, nikka. :mjpls:
Who said you can't enjoy both? But to say you like one over the other is just being honest. I doubt anyone likes both exactly the same. If you say so I just don't believe you.:manny:
People have preferences why not acknowledge them?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't quite get da Stan wars of dis section of da site.

It's fukkin movies, brehs. :skip::heh:

The Marvel contingent is pretty civil around here. The DC brehs are always sticking their chest out or taking subliminal shots. Then a DCU movie drops, it sucks, and they gotta eat crow.

Look at these clowns trying to shut down RT:russ::

However, hardcore fans of the franchise — most of whom have likely not seen the movie, which opens Friday — aren't just sitting back and reading the negative reviews. Instead, thousands have signed a Change.org petition to shut down Rotten Tomatoes, because, as with Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice's 27% rating, "It's (sic) Critics always give The DC Extended Universe movies unjust Bad Reviews."

However, it seems Abdullah Coldwater, the creator of the petition, has apparently had a change of heart. He posted an announcement since garnering 17,615 supporters for a successful campaign:

"In fact i started this petition to gather dc fans to express our anger just for fun. I didn't mean it to be taken that serious. After thinking. I found this petition is pointless. And the only thing that it does is spreading a speech of hate and online fighting among the supporters and objectors . The movies is something to enjoy. And the hate and fight is the opposite of enjoying."

:umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The Marvel contingent is pretty civil around here. The DC brehs are always sticking their chest out or taking subliminal shots. Then a DCU movie dropsand, it sucks, and they gotta eat crow.

Look at these clowns trying to shut down RT:russ::

:mjlol: that's the complete opposite of reality.

The bvs thread was a complete dumpster fire long before a review dropped because of marvel stans. The justice league thread is a mess and now they've invaded the wonder woman thread as well.

This thread has the same 3-4 marvel stans posting non stop.

Then when someone saw the movie and liked it the same marvel stans say he's basically lying.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know what ya'll talking bout but...

water > soda

all day everyday homie
:cheers:

:myman:

Lemme clarify...All as in bof dem mufukkas got good shyt a nikka can enjoy without constantly need in to compare da two. Specially to da point of mah brain not allowin me to enjoy one simply because of da existence of da otha.

And I don't fux wit pop. I drank juice, nikka.
:mjpls:

Still sugar at the end of the day, so it's still the same thing :sas2:

OK that's an outlier tho. Generally people prefer soda from a taste standpoint.

Why? because of the sweet sugar? :sas1:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: that's the complete opposite of reality.

The bvs thread was a complete dumpster fire long before a review dropped because of marvel stans.

This thread has the same 3-4 marvel stans posting non stop.

Then when someone saw the movie and liked it the same marvel stans say he's basically lying.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is officially all in its feelings
lj-crystal_duck-lonelyisalndtheylov.gif~c200