Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So why are you even complaining?

:aicmon: Breh, you quoted me first.

I simply said I didn't quite get da rift shyt because we all gettin fed by bof dese mufukkas. Quite da opposite of complaining.

Mah following responses were strictly in regards to da bullshyt you were trynna project onto me. shyt ain't have nothin to do wit whateva slap boxin match you DC/Marvel stans have poppin off in dis piece. Y'all mufukkas can go at it till ya blue in da face. Idgaf, mah nikka. :heh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Muthafukkas in here fighting about Juice vs Soda Vs OJ.... :mjlol:

Cold Water on a hot day> Cold Soda at a picnic>Cold OJ in the Morning... :youngsabo:
ezgif-1943556943.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Like I undastand some folks nerd out n shyt but...fukk is wrong wit summa you nikkas, breh? :what::deadmanny:

Tell me how that sugar laced, additive filled "Fresh Juice" is "fresh"? :what:

Talking like you see it being freshly squeezed in front of you before you buy it :dead:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Tell me how that sugar laced, additive filled "Fresh Juice" is "fresh"? :what:

Talking like you see it being freshly squeezed in front of you before you buy it :dead:

So I can assume from dis pretentious bullshyt persona you pushin...you grow all your own fruits and vegetables...raise and butcha all your own meat...milk your own cows....eat no chips, candy, junk food, etc...and neva step foot in any restaurant whatsoeva without personally watchin what you're goin to consume prepped n cooked while lookin ova an inventory list of all thier suppliers, correct?
full

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So I can assume from dis pretentious bullshyt persona you pushin...you grow all your own fruits and vegetables...raise and butcha all your own meat...milk your own cows....eat no chips, candy, junk food, etc...and neva step foot in any restaurant whatsoeva without personally watchin what you're goin to consume prepped n cooked while lookin ova an inventory list of all thier suppliers, correct?
full

This is about Water vs Juice (sugar) not other topics :sas1:

You called it "fresh" not me. Still haven't told me how it is too :sas2: