Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What are they suppose to say "Yeah fukk WB for fukking up the movie"? Find Josh Trank and ask him how that's going for him......oh wait :ohhh:
I reallly want this joint to be good

Im just scared from the news

I knew BvS would b wack so i didnt bother

I thought this movie would be dope

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Since folks will be seeing it soon, I'm going ahead and dropping massive spoiler tidbits and flash facts, mostly off the top so they'll be incredibly random, poorly organized and might not make much sense. So it's actually kinda like the movie I guess.

As I mentioned in my review, I thought the way the bad guys went down was laughable as fukk. For anyone that has seen it (or doesn't care about being spoiled), how the hell is the big brother of Enchantress who can hold his own against Diablo, the most powerful SS member in his true form, taken out by a bomb. Not even like a special bomb or some shyt, it's just an explosive that blows him up. 'Oh, but the key was to get him in the right place, you know!' fukk outta here.

Then later on they do the same thing to the giant evil magic sky portal. They throw a bag of explosives into it and shoot it and the portal explodes. Like what the fukk, this magic portal is literally ripping the world apart and all you really needed to stop it is a hand grenade? :why:

Enchantress was fukking basura to begin with after she went through her transformation into the big baddie. When she was just a creepy demonic witch, shyt was cool and Delevingne did fine, but the moment that happened everything was just off.

Also, why do these navy seals have so much trouble taking out the monster men whatever you wanna call them with machine guns but Harley Quinn could take them out with a fukking baseball bat? I know you want the main characters to stand out but at least have it made sense like when Deadshot went solo and just barraged the fukk out of them, or later when Diablo burned a whole group of them down.

Poor decision btw to show off what Diablo can do so early on with the footage of him taking out a prison courtyard, only to act like it's supposed to be a big deal when we finally get to see him use his hands like flamethrowers like an hour into this fukking thing. We already saw him wipe out thirty guys in a single fire blast, why the fukk do you expect us to be blown away by this flamethrower shyt?

I also think it was a ridiculously stupid decision to have the villain be a Suicide Squad team member (especially since the team wasn't even properly formed). That shyt is like if Marvel made the first Avengers movie about Civil War and have them fighting before they even work together. This movie needed to build up the team against an outsider threat so when that heel turn happens in a sequel it would feel like a bigger deal. Now the whole team and concept just looks like a giant clusterfukk from the start.

That scene with Joker and Common was such a fukking waste of goddamn time. Almost all of the Joker scenes fell utterly flat but this one in particular was just all-around bad, spending minutes doing absolutely nothing interesting with the character, no build-up, no tension, no nothing, just banal weak shyt, Oh yeah, remember the big "car chase" with the Batmobile that had the internets buzzing since day one? Well, that shyt is literally some ten second shyt, about the same length we get to see Batman in this.

And why the hell was Deadshot never wearing his mask? I get the idea of showing the actor's face in these superhero movies but they literally have him carrying out a hit on a guy unmasked, only to put the mask on when he leaves. That shyt is supposed to hide your identity, shouldn't you be wearing it while you are actually committing the crime? :wtb:

Katana and Boomerang were pointless in this but I kind of liked the small scenes with Katana, if only because the idea behind the character is just so damn good. Her introduction was so fukking wack though, she just randomly joins them and then need to put in a flashback to show you why she does it. Boomerang was largely a waste but I loved the moment when Flag destroyed the device controlling their nano bombs like 'ya'll can leave if you want now' and he just ran the fukk away.:russ:

Too bad they completely ruined the joke by having him come back not even 30 seconds later, just randomly joining the rest of the team as they walk down the street in slow motion after they decided to take on the big evil.:francis:

Although Lex Luthor and Amanda Waller make sense as characters who would know Bruce Wayne is Batman, it's a fukking joke that this soon in the DCU (especially if you include the JL trailer) almost everybody knows Batman's secret identity already. Worst kept secret by the usually very plot protected superhero.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I reallly want this joint to be good

Im just scared from the news

I knew BvS would b wack so i didnt bother

I thought this movie would be dope

I'm seeing it tonight hopefully but i've been told that it's way better than the critics have been implying. The main issues are editing and the villain but every else is entertaining

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing it tonight hopefully but i've been told that it's way better than the critics have been implying. The main issues are editing and the villain but every else is entertaining

Everyone of my friends that seen the early released said they enjoyed it....

People, critic specifically, is acting like they're expected some kind of OSCAR potential film instead of a brainless summer popcorn action comedy. I'm going to tune in in a few hours without a care about technical shyt like how it was edited or the length time of the Joker... as long I enjoyed the whole spectacle and be entertained... I'm cool with it.

Any fan of DC's LEGENDS OF FUCCKERY shouldn't trip off imperfections that the Suicide Squad supposedly have. Just enjoy and let your OWN consensus of how you like the film play.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, let me clarify... they had a david ayers cut which was probably close to rated R which the test audiences loved but the studio thought it wasnt "Cheerful" enough thinking they knew what the streets wanted...

WB execs need to sit the fukk down.... cut these guys a check and let them work...

Your right they need to stop with the deadline bullshyt, let the movie be well crafted, if you take it out the oven too soon your gonna ruin the whole shyt, case in point...

And the harley joker relationship should have been left in, intact. there relationship is that of chaotic narcissistic codependent energy... fukk what these feminists say. Also they should have kept the joker more of a secret in the movie...
You would think that after Batman vs Superman the WB suits would stay out of the editing room. Now we gotta wait months for the director's cut

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It just seems like whoever they hire to make these movies never gets a chance to see their vision fully realized. Directors need total creative control. Like marvel with ant man. They didn't agree with the original director's vision so instead of manipulating and trying to edit it to death theyes just went with a new director all together.

This movie should've been r rated and dark with dark humor.
:mjlol: @ this pure bullshyt.

Edgar wright LEFT the project because marvel execs were interfering and telling him what to do. Edgar wright had been working on that film before mcu even existed.

The bullshyt that comes out of you to paint marvel in a good light is hilarious.

Joss wheDon was pissed because marvel exec hacked up age of ultron.

Get directly the fukk outta here Stanley.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: @ this pure bullshyt.

Edgar wright LEFT the project because marvel execs were interfering and telling him what to do. Edgar wright had been working on that film before mcu even existed.

The bullshyt that comes out of you to.pain marvel in a good light is hilarious.

Joss wheDon was pissed because marvel exec hacked up age of ultron.

Get directly the fukk outta here Stanley.

Yeah Ant-Man was gonna be an OG Avenger until Marvel felt Edgar was taking too long

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just you breh. It's actually sad. Some are so invested they just can't admit the team doesn't know what they are doing.

It's over for DC. The two films that are supposed to launch their universe are :trash:. You just started and already need a reboot:mjlol:. Snyder has to go. Your two main villains have been panned. It's a total disaster. JL and WW can't right the ship and they have more movies on deck. There's no way for them to get out of this mess.

All the Marvel heads kept saying that DC needs to take their time to build things. "DC doesn't have to follow Marvel's blueprint:pacspit:." It wasn't even a blueprint it was just common sense. Now the L's keep compiling and they're scrambling to save face.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's over for DC. The two films that are supposed to launch their universe are :trash:. You just started and already need a reboot:mjlol:. Snyder has to go. Your two main villains have been panned. It's a total disaster. JL and WW can't right the ship and they have more movies on deck. There's no way for them to get out of this mess.

All the Marvel heads kept saying that DC needs to take their time to build things. "DC doesn't have to follow Marvel's blueprint:pacspit:." It wasn't even a blueprint it was just common sense. Now the L's keep compiling and they're scrambling to save face.

Naw DC just needs to get away from WB. The filmmaker approach is a good idea but we won't know if it works or not if WB keeps cutting up the film and taking shyt out that the director intended to have left in. It would be like if Disney told the Russo bros to cut out BP and Spidey scenes because of _______. They left Nolan alone and reaped the results

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw DC just needs to get away from WB. The filmmaker approach is a good idea but we won't know if it works or not if WB keeps cutting up the film and taking shyt out that the director intended to have left in. It would be like if Disney told the Russo bros to cut out BP and Spidey scenes because of _______. They left Nolan alone and reaped the results

It's like DC doesnt trust their filmmakers they hire to make the movie...... :lolbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I don't think it is over for them.They getting enough $ to turn a profit so they will and should continue. But a comic book movie takeover from Marvel is dead in the water. They will forever be second fiddle. We tried to tell niqqaz about building slowly to the huge event movies but they didn't want to listen. Now they are shocked at the lack of acclaim. :mjlol: