Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sounds JUST like these record labels all wanting their artists to record bubblegum Bruno Mars inspired bullshyt and wonder why they flop.

Then they should've hired him as the damn cinematographer, not the director.:ufdup:

And Adams looks like a thawed out Abominable Snowman breh:huhldup:

Yeah but who remembers the cinematographer?!!? :mjlol: Snyder needs to hone his craft.... I dont understand how he can create something so beautiful but it feels hollow at times... :mjcry:

I would pipe amy adams on the low tho... :ehh: :lolbron:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sounds JUST like these record labels all wanting their artists to record bubblegum Bruno Mars inspired bullshyt and wonder why they flop.

Then they should've hired him as the damn cinematographer, not the director.:ufdup:

And Adams looks like a thawed out Abominable Snowman breh:huhldup:
:dead:

Yeah I hate her too.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, let me clarify... they had a david ayers cut which was probably close to rated R which the test audiences loved but the studio thought it wasnt "Cheerful" enough thinking they knew what the streets wanted...

WB execs need to sit the fukk down.... cut these guys a check and let them work...

Your right they need to stop with the deadline bullshyt, let the movie be well crafted, if you take it out the oven too soon your gonna ruin the whole shyt, case in point...

And the harley joker relationship should have been left in, intact. there relationship is that of chaotic narcissistic codependent energy... fukk what these feminists say. Also they should have kept the joker more of a secret in the movie...

It just seems like whoever they hire to make these movies never gets a chance to see their vision fully realized. Directors need total creative control. Like marvel with ant man. They didn't agree with the original director's vision so instead of manipulating and trying to edit it to death theyes just went with a new director all together.

This movie should've been r rated and dark with dark humor.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The shyt didnt even come OUT YET!!!! :mindblown:
People have seen it though, at Sundance. Just not the thousands that have already voted on it on IMDB. It has 24 critic reviews on RT (96% with an average rating of 7.6/10).

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"SUICIDE SQUAD" CAST AND DIRECTOR RESPONDS TO CRITICISM

"I made the movie for real people who live in the real world. I made the movie for people who actually love movies and go and see movies. The movie’s a lot of fun and the fans are really going to enjoy this" - DAVID AYER

"I think people had expectations that may have been different, but I’m excited for the fans to get to vote" - WILL SMITH

"At the end of the day critical acclaim is really nice, but we made it for the fans. If the fans like it then we did our job" - MARGOT ROBBIE

"Of course you want critical acclaim, of course, but what matters is what the fans think. We’re really proud of this film, we loved making it, everybody on the film has become really close friends and this is like a work of love and I hope the fans like it" - JOEL KINNAMAN

"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they’re really, really horrible. You know, I just don’t think they like superhero movies. It doesn’t really matter what the critics say at the end of the day. It’s the fans that we made this movie for" - CARA DELEVIGNE

"Yeah, I am bothered about it, I think it sucks, obviously we worked hard and tried to give the fans what they wanted. It’s weird that some of the criticism I heard was that it was "too much like a comic book", in terms of you have these characters being objectified like Harley Quinn, there are just certain elements that are just part of being a comic book. If you’re trying to portray that on a film, you have to stay true to that, because if you don’t, the fans of the comics are going to be offended.‘So the critics can kiss my ass" - JAY HERNANDEZ

Suicide Squad cast hit back against those terrible reviews at the UK premiere

Suicide Squad cast hit back against those terrible reviews at the UK premiere

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:So we're really justifying this movie the same way we did when they told us the theatrical cut of BvS was a whitewashed version of the OG? Director's cut of BvS still sucked.

DC/WB are becoming professional damage control artists with EVERY single movie release now

"Well if you didn't enjoy the version we envisioned for you, just wait till you see the bigger more substantial piece of trash we're currently throwing together for you, compliments of our cutting room floor :smugdraper:"