Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: Even with the free ticket I'm not gonna go to the theater tomorrow. I'm not sitting through a trash movie. I'll wait for a cam rip.

People don't want to admit defeat when the competition is succeeding. They gotta convince themselves that they only lose due to sabotage.

Is it me or is editing/studio interference becoming the latest plea cop?:jbhmm:
There is no competition breh. It's really time for everyone to let this go.

For the millionth time, DC waited too long.

You got cacs on other forums saying DC struggles hurt Marvel to:what:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this as well

Not sure why people singling out IMDB for disrespectful rating black movies

Bridesmaids has a higher RT score than Coming to America
But how do you reconcile the fact that thousands of the ratings on that are from people who haven't even watched the movie? I haven't seen SS, and I can sign up and vote it 1/10 or 10/10 right now, which is what THOUSANDS of people have already done.

The finale of Game of Thrones had 10/10 ratings from thousands of users before the episode even aired. :mjlol:

Also, it's not really 1:1 to compare movies ratings pre-1998 on RT to films post-1998 when the site actually launched. Movies post 1998 have hundreds of critics that submit their reviews to be aggregated while most of the films pre-98 only have around 20-30 reviews to count, and the vast majority are from people who didn't review it at the time of release but later. Like Terminator 2, one of the biggest blockbusters of the 90s has fewer than 70 reviews counted, while the latest Terminator flick had more than 230.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's not just you breh. It's actually sad. Some are so invested they just can't admit the team doesn't know what they are doing.

It's a damn shame too because these muthafukkas have literally some GOD TIER characters in the DC aresenal but they've made wrong decision after wrong decision pretty much every step of the away aside from Man Of Steel.

Hiring Snyder
Hiring Crypt Keeper looking Amy Adams
Hiring Jesse fukking Eisenberg as LEX LUTHER
Adding the WORST "black" superhero of all time to the lineup when fans across the world have been clamoring for John Stewart
Hiring David Ayers and and an all star cast and neutering the potential of the film by force adding jokes and lightness

Simply ridiculous

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I keep reading about how much Joker material was cut from the film, which is :wtf: to me considering how much promotional and marketing material was focused on him.
They flipped marketing towards the bytch to get dikk money

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's a damn shame too because these muthafukkas have literally some GOD TIER characters in the DC aresenal but they've made wrong decision after wrong decision pretty much every step of the away aside from Man Of Steel.

Hiring Snyder
Hiring Crypt Keeper looking Amy Adams
Hiring Jesse fukking Eisenberg as LEX LUTHER
Adding the WORST "black" superhero of all time to the lineup when fans across the world have been clamoring for John Stewart
Hiring David Ayers and and an all star cast and neutering the potential of the film by force adding jokes and lightness

Simply ridiculous

Synder is Not That bad for Visuals he makes beautiful looking movies.... :mjcry: It's the story that he tends to interfere with! :stopitslime:
Amy Adams is pretty she's not ugly... :mjlol:
Eisenburg as Lex Luthor, huge mistake... HUGE.... :mjlol:
Yes I would have prefered John Stewart and A hawkgirl Cameo as well... :youngsabo:
The whole suicide squad would have been a success if they didnt rush the script, let ayers cook and not fukked with the editing... :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No, let me clarify... they had a david ayers cut which was probably close to rated R which the test audiences loved but the studio thought it wasnt "Cheerful" enough thinking they knew what the streets wanted...

WB execs need to sit the fukk down.... cut these guys a check and let them work...

Your right they need to stop with the deadline bullshyt, let the movie be well crafted, if you take it out the oven too soon your gonna ruin the whole shyt, case in point...

And the harley joker relationship should have been left in, intact. there relationship is that of chaotic narcissistic codependent energy... fukk what these feminists say. Also they should have kept the joker more of a secret in the movie...

Sounds JUST like these record labels all wanting their artists to record bubblegum Bruno Mars inspired bullshyt and wonder why they flop.
Synder is Not That bad for Visuals he makes beautiful looking movies.... :mjcry: It's the story that he tends to interfere with! :stopitslime:
Amy Adams is pretty she's not ugly... :mjlol:

Then they should've hired him as the damn cinematographer, not the director.:ufdup:

And Adams looks like a thawed out Abominable Snowman breh:huhldup: