Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're a simply not a comic book fan and just a Disney shill if you honestly believe having shytty villains don't matter.

That's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read about comic book stories in a sad attempt to defend an obvious flaw in marvel films.

Saying the story revolves around the hero while ignoring the fact the film's revolve around the actions of villains.

You dudes continue to expose yourselves as disney stans and nothing more.
the films revolve around the hero. villains can change every movie but the hero stays the same. you sound stupid as fukk right now :dead: people go to the movies to see the protagonist / hero, yall just so desperate to write a win for DC out of thin air because they cant write one themselves :laff:

i dont know why yall lashing out at marvel when its DC that keeps failing you movie after movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the films revolve around the hero. villains can change every movie but the hero stays the same. you sound stupid as fukk right now :dead: people go to the movies to see the protagonist / hero, yall just so desperate to write a win for DC out of thin air because they cant write one themselves :laff:

i dont know why yall lashing out at marvel when its DC that keeps failing you movie after movie
Yeah you've gone off the deep end and exposed yourself.

You've become an unbreably dumb disney stan.

Their dikk is so far down your throat that you want to rewrite the history of comic book stories to defend flaws in Disney films.

It's truly pathetic. You've fallen the fukk off as a poster.

Saying it doesn't matter that they have shytty villains is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read about a comic book story. Literally.

But again you still think lex designed the justice League costumes. :dead:

You're in a thread about a DC film,defending disney films and you're saying other people are lashing out. Why are you even in this thread other than to troll and be an ass clown?

Truly pathetic breh.

It's hilarious the cognitive dissonance you disney stans show.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
*Disney stan logic*

Post hundreds of times in DC threads trolling,ruining the threads, perpetuating bullshyt lies, purposely being a$$holes.

Then when you get attention claim the dc fans are "lashing out"

Or you know maybe dudes are just sick of you clowns ruining every fukking comic book thread that isn't marvel.

Yall dudes are the worst thing to ever happen to this section.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

I don't even read the mothafukkin comics and know Joker/Harley relationship is one of abuse...

If these idiots seriously turned it into a love story, then they already need a joker reboot...smh

Mr J always been the gawdfather of the hard on hoes movement...You cannot change that...
Different reviews have said its abusive.

so im assuming this reviewer Hates very comic book movie ?? As both DC and marvel have made a lot of changes to basic characters and stories

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyway I'm done going back and forth with shills.

Yall have fun continuing to ruin another thread :salute:

I'm gonna keep to my word and fukk up every marvel thread from here on out :takedat:

Because fukk it :takedat:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Don't forget about Cyborg (Coming 20??) breh....:troll:

I really like Grace but can't peep the review right now, can you tell me what she said about Joker/Quinn? I'd also like to know what she said about Big Willy.
alot cuts... almost everything you see with joker in the trailer was not in the movie(she believe the studio cut his parts because ...jared leto wasn't that good "performance was pretty lacking "). the SS was very under powered

rick flag was pointless useless
katana was pointless useless didnt do much
killer croc useless pointless(she almost fogot about him)/he look cool tho
slipknot ...... low level actor plus
he dies first
David Ayer seem to put so much details on unnecessary things (like words on bullets, tattoos with famous phrase etc) than to provide a good movie experience. Too much ideas without execute the plan

Batman
Bruce Wayne didnt seem like Bruce Wayne but ben affleck
he wasnt good as he was in BVS
seem like some angry bum accounting

Will Smith
-very good
-not really very evil villain "didn't' really act that bad"

joker and harley

-the relationship is different from the comics
-felt force
-its not joker more like Harely Quinin's boyfriend.
-Harely Quinin: one dimensional eye candy, no ulterior motives, no twist, no abusive angle or smart angle
- her desire/dream"perfect ending magic" is to have a happy home/ with both of them being regular folks"not crazy" while she be some type of house wife
- felt Harely was out of character (from clothing and high heels)
-Joker vibe seem like the jealous type of dude...dont seem like he have anything else to do, all he want to do is save her, have sex with her, make other guys jealous of her

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah you've gone off the deep end and exposed yourself.

You've become an unbreably dumb disney stan.

Their dikk is so far down your throat that you want to rewrite the history of comic book stories to defend flaws in Disney films.

It's truly pathetic. You've fallen the fukk off as a poster.

Saying it doesn't matter that they have shytty villains is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read about a comic book story. Literally.

But again you still think lex designed the justice League costumes. :dead:

You're in a thread about a DC film,defending disney films and you're saying other people are lashing out. Why are you even in this thread other than to troll and be an ass clown?

Truly pathetic breh.

It's hilarious the cognitive dissonance you disney stans show.
reading comprehension is on par of a 2nd grader :wow:

aside from the fact the villains in those films are not as horrible as you'd love for them to be, i've never said villains dont matter. i said people come see movies because of the hero and most of the time they enjoy the movie because they could relate to and were entertained by the protagonist. no wonder you are a DC stan, you both have no idea of how to make films or basic story telling in general :mjlol:

what a sad life to live, praying on the downfall of film business because your favorite just cant get right :laff:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just came back from seeing it and i didnt dislike it but that editing goddamn.

The editing and the music soundtrack:francis:, it was a short track and on to the next felt like a music video mixup.

Will smith and margot got the most shine:salute:cara got some big t*ts, had me like :ooh:. I liked letos joker, but like some said its a love story and no hard on hoes joker. To me the villian didnt make sense as they could have used this team for cooler shyt but that is personal:ld:

At the end of the day for me it was a good movie. But you can see they really want that DC universe and they are rushing it (old news right). Last scene with harley didnt make sense to me :yeshrug: and the end credit scene neither.

just curious, did they CGI up Enchantess' final form? The first screening was just her regular ass form with tentacles...seemed unfinished...did they clean up her brother too or Croc?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm gonna keep to my word and fukk up every marvel thread from here on out :takedat:

Because fukk it :takedat:
But no one is taking you serious :russ:
Youre a bitter weakling:russ:

Dumbass muthafukka:russ:

"Ima fukk up Marvel threads!!!"

What the fukk?!?!?
:deadmanny:

Goddamn you a fukkin loser!!:russ:

Get this fukkin piece a shyt outa here!!:camby:

How the fukk you go outa your way to be a scumbag?!:mindblown:

Im done

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
But no one is taking you serious :russ:
Youre a bitter weakling:russ:

Dumbass muthafukka:russ:

"Ima fukk up Marvel threads!!!"

What the fukk?!?!?

Goddamn you a fukkin loser!!:russ:

Get this fukkin piece a shyt outa here!!:camby:

How the fukk you outa your way to be a scumbag?!:mindblown:

Im done
he's taken so many Ls recently he's finally lost the last few marbles he had left. he was depending on DC to finally make a good film and they fukked it up again with editing :russ: them DC nikkas just cant get right :russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
reading comprehension is on par of a 2nd grader :wow:

aside from the fact the villains in those films are not as horrible as you'd love for them to be, i've never said villains dont matter. i said people come see movies because of the hero and most of the time they enjoy the movie because they could relate to and were entertained by the protagonist. no wonder you are a DC stan, you both have no idea of how to make films or basic story telling in general :mjlol:

what a sad life to live, praying on the downfall of film business because your favorite just cant get right :laff:

That cognitive dissonance.

:mjlol:

You're in a DC film thread celebrating a film getting bad reviews,gleefully celebrating any negative rumour you can find about a DC film.

You realize that's exactly what you yourself are doing or you too dumb to realize that?

Like I said. You've fallen off as a poster and have become truly pathetic .