:deadmanny:

Goddamn you a fukkin loser!!:russ:

Get this fukkin piece a shyt outa here!!:camby:

How the fukk you go outa your way to be a scumbag?!:mindblown:

Im done
Breh you post in DC threads talking about marvel is for the streets while you have the same tastes as 8 year old white kids.

Nobody takes your dumb ass serious. :mjlol:

You disney shills are dumb as fukk.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That cognitive dissonance.

:mjlol:

You're in a DC film thread celebrating a film getting bad reviews,gleefully celebrating any negative rumour you can find about a DC film.

You realize that's exactly what you yourself are doing or you too dumb to realize that?

Like I said. You've fallen off as a poster and have become truly pathetic .
says the guy that has officially made it his mission to troll marvel threads :dead:

just stick to trolling breh, and leave stuff like editing and basic story telling to the big boys ok :mjlol: if you are confused why people enjoy movies with likable protagonists maybe the film business just isnt for you bud :mjlol: just stick to trolling breh breh :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
he's taken so many Ls recently he's finally lost the last few marbles he had left. he was depending on DC to finally make a good film and they fukked it up again with editing :russ: them DC nikkas just cant get right :russ:
This shyt is so fukkin pathetic
Im done g
This shyt got me feeling embarrassed

Daps
Reppin
NYC
joker and harley

-the relationship is different from the comics
-felt force
-its not joker more like Harely Quinin's boyfriend.
-Harely Quinin: one dimensional eye candy, no ulterior motives, no twist, no abusive angle or smart angle
- her desire/dream"perfect ending magic" is to have a happy home/ with both of them being regular folks"not crazy" while she be some type of house wife
- felt Harely was out of character (from clothing and high heels)
-Joker vibe seem like the jealous type of dude...dont seem like he have anything else to do, all he want to do is save her, have sex with her, make other guys jealous of her

3y6tw.gif

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Money said SHILLS!!!!
the fukk is shills?!?!?:russ::russ:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:russ:

What the fukk?!?!:russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i just realized im arguing back and forth with a guy that not only has reading comprehension that would make a third grade teacher beam with pride, but also a guy that outright admitted he is on a mission to troll.

i've been duped :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
says the guy that has officially made it his mission to troll marvel threads :dead:

just stick to trolling breh, and leave stuff like editing and basic story telling to the big boys ok :mjlol: if you are confused why people enjoy movies with likable protagonists maybe the film business just isnt for you bud :mjlol: just stick to trolling breh breh :mjlol:
No matter how many smilies you post won't change the fact that you still lex designed the justice leagues costumes.

I'm just going to do the same shyt yall doing in here.

You guys have made it your mission for the last 5+ years.

Let's just ignore the fact that yourself have not seen suicide squad and are basically cherry picking negative reviews to troll by.

Having your own thoughts just ain't for everybody I guess.

And where did I write anything about likeable protagonists you dumb fukk?
:mjlol: you just making up arguments in your own head? Then want to talk about reading comprehension?

You dudes are straight clowns.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

He aint even a good troll!!! :leotahha:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i just realized im arguing back and forth with a guy that not only has reading comprehension that would make a third grade teacher beam with pride, but also a guy that outright admitted he is on a mission to troll.

i've been duped :wow:
How do you grade your comprehension skills based on the fact you think lex designed the justice League costumes?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I got passes to see this last night
critics are being pretty harsh, I mean this was not a perfect movie overall. WB definitely cut a lot of the Joker material out of this which is dumb and then you have a lot of wrong placed flashbacks that aren't really paced correctly but its the suicide squad.
I see a lot of critics harping on the fact that none of these characters are particularly like the guardians or the avengers while simultaneously knocking the film for being a derivative of the team up format.

I liked Harley the best she was spot on. Margot had the best performance in the movie
Comedy was just okay. There are some :francis: lines here and there
Soundtrack was great. Came in at all the right moments
Joker was criminally underused and I'm a bit mad that his role was cut down like that
Jai Courtney surprised me. This is the first time since spartacus that he wasn't cringe in a role for me
WB needs to stop editing their films to death trying to chase the marvel formula
Makes me worry they are gonna butcher WW too because of this films reception.

Overall I want to see more suicide squad
I can definitely see where the weaker parts of the film are although this is much better than BvS to me

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just stop
That shyt dont even MAKE SENSE:deadmanny:

Youve proven yourself to be a useless ass poster

Respond
Dont repsond

You been cut:camby:

DOCE
Tell us more about how marvel is for the hood as you watch white male after white male super hero film in an audience filled with white people :russ: