Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No matter how many smilies you post won't change the fact that you still lex designed the justice leagues costumes.

6UTsrp7.png

He made the "ICONS" in the folder not the damn costumes!!!!! :wtf:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ayo @wire28 why do you keep ignoring the fact you think lex designed the justice League costumes?

Every time I bring it up you don't answer.

Either A) you're dumb as fukk and don't pay attention to films and have no mental capacity to figure something extremely simple out.

Or

B) you were trolling

So why don't you go ahead and let us know which one it is

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
6UTsrp7.png

What post this that?!!??! @wire28
Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

Be aware that this the type of guy who spends hundreds of posts defending everything disney does

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I got passes to see this last night
critics are being pretty harsh, I mean this was not a perfect movie overall. WB definitely cut a lot of the Joker material out of this which is dumb and then you have a lot of wrong placed flashbacks that aren't really paced correctly but its the suicide squad.
I see a lot of critics harping on the fact that none of these characters are particularly like the guardians or the avengers while simultaneously knocking the film for being a derivative of the team up format.

I liked Harley the best she was spot on. Margot had the best performance in the movie
Comedy was just okay. There are some :francis: lines here and there
Soundtrack was great. Came in at all the right moments
Joker was criminally underused and I'm a bit mad that his role was cut down like that
Jai Courtney surprised me. This is the first time since spartacus that he wasn't cringe in a role for me
WB needs to stop editing their films to death trying to chase the marvel formula
Makes me worry they are gonna butcher WW too because of this films reception.

Overall I want to see more suicide squad
I can definitely see where the weaker parts of the film are although this is much better than BvS to me
What about the action? Haven't heard anything about it. Is there any good action? I keep hearing about shytty editing and the Joker. Is this an action film or not? Haven't heard anyone praise any action sequence. Bvs at least had the warehouse scene. Wtf?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
This is my problem with the complaints from DC fans. Casual fans of movies aren't wrapped up in this DC/Marvel beef. They also have been known to ignore critics if they like a movie. So ultimately, box office and DVD sales will tell you whether the critics have an agenda against DC. Casual fans generally did not enjoy Man of Steel and gave BvS mixed reviews. You can't claim that the entire world is in on this mass conspiracy, something is just not working, and it would be more advantageous to just listen to what people are saying about the film instead of crying about conspiracies.

My dude, I'm not going to disagree with you, but the pressure from critics/naysayers is undeniable. I felt Man of Steel should have been better and I liked BvS.

But with BvS, I've never seen such solid line of negativity towards a film which then becomes the main focus of the film.

BvS' critiques/cinema takings became the ONLY talking point of the film, I guarentee that in a few years time, when all the fanboyisms die down, BvS will be looked at as a good comic book film.

The pressure on Suicide Squad and every sucessive film is immense, more than Marvel or any franchise (bar Star Wars).

DC/Warner Brothers have not done themselves any favors by making these 3 films (admittedly), but there is no room for them to maneuvre, no chance to try and no chance to fail.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 Lex never designed the justice league uniforms.... Not the cartoons or the upcoming movie.... You really think Batman gonna let Lex design the Batsuit?!!? :wtf: The only one who have that knowledge is Lucious or Alfred (Considering who writes the story)
i didnt say he did. and the way the horribly edited scene is made, the audience is left to assume he made the logos while also making quicktime videos. the guy is clearly unhinged and trolling at a rapid pace right now. dont drag me into further conversation with him please :smile:

@wire28 is suddenly quiet as fukk :mjlol:
i was getting something to eat you crazy fukk :russ: dont worry daddys back home to give you attention

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just stop
That shyt dont even MAKE SENSE:deadmanny:

Youve proven yourself to be a useless ass poster

Respond
Dont repsond

You been cut:camby:

DOCE
that was my last response to this nikka. suicide squad done pushed this nikka over the edge into crazy land to the point where he tagging me multiple times in 30 minutes cause i aint respond :dead: nikkas cant even take a break from this messageboard shyt to get something to eat :dead: this nikka really mad as fukk DC keep getting shytted on :mjlol: like to the point where i legit wouldnt be surprised if he started the petition to end rotten tomatoes, he is very heavily invested in this shyt :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
one of the reviews said this worse than Fantastic Four. without seeing it, i can tell you that is easily the most hyperbolic comment currently on the internet. name one second of that movie that was redeeming. one scene. one moment. there's zero chance this movie could be worse. impossible. a statement like that goes beyond opinion