Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayer is pretty much done with WB at this point and SS2 is probably off the table :snoop:. Wouldn't be surprised if Time Warner cleans house at WB by the end of the year. I don't blame Zack for BvS anymore, the suits had their hands all in that

this confirms my suspicions that WB wanted to rush in their own "cinematic universe" with DC:shaq2: Ayers only had like six weeks to write the script:heh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I could easily get 100+ days again ripping about another DC flick for the next 3 weeks but it's not worth the energy.

I was legit looking forward to this movie. I ONLY watched the first week trailers and stayed way from this thread. I'm genuinely disappointed.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know what the secret ingredient in Marvel movies is? Going to sound corny but it's 'heart'. They make attempts to relate to the heroes on a human level and even try to pull at your heart strings about their situations. This is endearing to audiences/critics and makes them overlook things that they won't in wannabe cerebral fair with no heart like Bats V Supes.
these nikkas keep complaining about the villains like nikkas are showing up to see Zemo or some shyt. you come to see the heroes. the story revolves around the hero. thats why bvs was underwhelming and the martha scene felt flat whereas tony learning about his parents was emotional and made the fight actually have impact. but these guys just so mad at marvel they keep reaching for anything they can find :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could easily get 100+ days again ripping about another DC flick for the next 3 weeks but it's not worth the energy.

I was legit looking forward to this movie. I ONLY watched the first week trailers and stayed way from this thread. I'm genuinely disappointed.
Be disappointed with a film you haven't seen brehs.

You're so mindless :dead:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
these nikkas keep complaining about the villains like nikkas are showing up to see Zemo or some shyt. you come to see the heroes. the story revolves around the hero. thats why bvs was underwhelming and the martha scene felt flat whereas tony learning about his parents was emotional and made the fight actually have impact. but these guys just so mad at marvel they keep reaching for anything they can find :mjlol:
Complete and utter fan boy nonsense :mjlol:

You guys must be mad as fukk at dc then using your own logic since yall dig up the most asinine shyt you can find to complain about.

No matter how many times you write the villains don't matter it will never be true.

You bodied yourself saying fights need emotional impact while in the same breath saying villains don't matter.

So you're then admitting all the climax in marvel films have no impact because the villains aren't important :russ:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn if that Hollywood Reporter story is true then well like I said in my previous post I cant defend it.

The Warner Bros. brass and whoever else in charge of these movies are making me not want to be a DC fan

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Complete and utter fan boy nonsense :mjlol:

You guys must be mad as fukk at dc then using your own logic since yall dig up the most asinine shyt you can find to complain about.

No matter how many times you write the villains don't matter it will never be true.

You bodied yourself saying fights need emotional impact while in the same breath saying villains don't matter.

So you're then admitting all the climax in marvel films have no impact because the villains aren't important :russ:

1) i never said villains dont matter, but i wont blame you, you are a DC fanboy / marvel hater so no one ever said reading comprehension was your strong suit

2) the climax in civil war didnt even involve a "villain"

3) Thor is about Thor not Malekith, Captain America is about Captain America not Zemo, Iron Man is about Iron Man not the mandarin, sorry breh people come to be entertained by the hero, if your losers at DC could write maybe the average fan could enjoy anyone not named Batman :laff:

only bitter dc stans and marvel haters would be confused people enjoy films with engaging characters with which they can relate :mjlol: and the only thing yall got left to say is bu bu but the villain :sadcam: yall need to worry about DC writing a decent story then get back at us :camby:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just came back from seeing it and i didnt dislike it but that editing goddamn.

The editing and the music soundtrack:francis:, it was a short track and on to the next felt like a music video mixup.

Will smith and margot got the most shine:salute:cara got some big t*ts, had me like :ooh:. I liked letos joker, but like some said its a love story and no hard on hoes joker. To me the villian didnt make sense as they could have used this team for cooler shyt but that is personal:ld:

At the end of the day for me it was a good movie. But you can see they really want that DC universe and they are rushing it (old news right). Last scene with harley didnt make sense to me :yeshrug: and the end credit scene neither.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
1) i never said villains dont matter, but i wont blame you, you are a DC fanboy / marvel hater so no one ever said reading comprehension was your strong suit

2) the climax in civil war didnt even involve a "villain"

3) Thor is about Thor not Malekith, Captain America is about Captain America not Zemo, Iron Man is about Iron Man not the mandarin, sorry breh people come to be entertained by the hero, if your losers at DC could write maybe the average fan could enjoy anyone not named Batman :laff:
You're a simply not a comic book fan and just a Disney shill if you honestly believe having shytty villains don't matter.

That's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read about comic book stories in a sad attempt to defend an obvious flaw in marvel films.

Saying the story revolves around the hero while ignoring the fact the film's revolve around the actions of villains.

You dudes continue to expose yourselves as disney stans and nothing more.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Judging from what we know was taken out and how some of these PC critics are already complaining about Harley Quinn.... I think the HEADS of WB wanted not the relationship of Harley Quinn & Joker to be abusive. Remember how those nutheads were publicly outraged over that Mystique and Apocalypse billboard.