Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
if this movie has to 800 million to break even :dead:
They gotta be wrong on that. That's about the ballpark BvS needed to clear to breakeven.

I think we may be looking at a situation where The Flash will be the saving grace of the DCCU. Lord and Miller seem like they know what they are doing. They made a lego movie work and I don't think they have had a "miss" in a while. Either that or Affleck's Batman.

Aquaman - James Wan cool so has a slight chance.
Justice League - Eh
WW - Not really looking forward to.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They gotta be wrong on that. That's about the ballpark BvS needed to clear to breakeven.

I think we may be looking at a situation where The Flash will be the saving grace of the DCCU. Lord and Miller seem like they know what they are doing. They made a lego movie work and I don't think they have had a "miss" in a while. Either that or Affleck's Batman.

Justice League - Eh
Have you seen suicide squad?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Justice League - Eh
That WW trailer did look good to me though...:yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:snoop:

I don't even read the mothafukkin comics and know Joker/Harley relationship is one of abuse...

If these idiots seriously turned it into a love story, then they already need a joker reboot...smh

Mr J always been the gawdfather of the hard on hoes movement...You cannot change that...
SPOILERS

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Justice League - Eh

Don't forget about Cyborg (Coming 20??) breh....:troll:

I really like Grace but can't peep the review right now, can you tell me what she said about Joker/Quinn? I'd also like to know what she said about Big Willy.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

I don't even read the mothafukkin comics and know Joker/Harley relationship is one of abuse...

If these idiots seriously turned it into a love story, then they already need a joker reboot...smh

Mr J always been the gawdfather of the hard on hoes movement...You cannot change that...

I heard that Jokers involvement is only to get Harley back.

Jeremy Jahns said in his review that a certain characters does something or reacts a certain way that doesn't seem like something he would do at all and I think it has to do with the Joker and Harley relationship.