Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Co3fwjMWgAAUzXO.jpg

:francis:

Was really hoping this would be a good movie. At this point is it safe to say DC is to blame and not the directors? Did they give Nolan a blank check to do anything w/o studio meddling?

Hope they let Affleck have a blank check.
DC doesn't make these movies. Warner Bros does

It was WB who ordered Superman's scenes to get cut in favor of Batman and they're the ones that decided on last minute reshoots for Suicide Squad

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
we'll be waiting for your opinion on whether the rumors of reshooting for more "fun" were right :sas2:

But then that presupposes that I've seen the first cut of the movie and that David Ayer didn't have a sense of humor in the movie:jbhmm:

Meaning I'd have to have my head up my ass to assume one way or the other:patrice:

How about we just stick with whether I like the movie or not and go with that because I'm not going to make a silly ass guess based on...nothing

If it's choppy as fukk technically tho, that I will speak on:salute:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only visit RT after watching the movie to see how they rate it.
but after watching farce awaken and them given them that high review
with that bad acting and the most cliche plot. i pretty sure Mickey Mouse money is good...

Unlike a 65 year old woman from New England who works for a newspaper, I relate to Jeremy Jahns as my 'critic' a lot more.

Speaking of which.... Jahns loved it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not shytting on it.... I still like the movie... but at the same time the critics are bashing this harder than they bashed that film and we can all agree on that at least.

Maybe Apocalypse is just a better movie :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC doesn't make these movies. Warner Bros does

It was WB who ordered Superman's scenes to get cut in favor of Batman and they're the ones that decided on last minute reshoots for Suicide Squad

Obviously WB needs to give DC their own division where they don't have to answer to them and make their own decisions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nobody is paying anyone to hate these films, DC/WB are just not putting out quality films in this genre

anytime you have a director in Zack Snyder who floats an idea out there about having Batman raped in prison, you know you handed the keys to the wrong person

:wtf:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
On some real shyt...

Why after one or two reviews muthafukkas get all in their feels with this DC shyt?!

You muthafukkas make the shyt even worse for your brand stanning :deadmanny:

Wearing your girls sneakers and shyt:pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I really don't value critcs opinions when it comes to summer blockbusters or superhero movies. This goes for Marvel and DC. Go see a movie for yourself and determine whether it's good or not. The Transformers movies have gotten bad reviews but they still make bank. A lot of the action films from the 80's and 90's weren't masterpieces but made bank because fans enjoyed them and said to hell with the critics.

Stop expecting movies about grown men and women in tights to get critical reviews and just enjoy the films for what they are. 90 minutes to two hours of escapism.