Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
not hearing good things.....
gonna wait on my cousin to'give me the honest
truth seeing as how he always get tickets early.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:dwillhuh: But this is who Harley Quinn is when she's with the Joker

How "Suicide Squad" Uses And Abuses Harley Quinn
Honestly this is why I never understood causal comic book fans obsession of the Harley Quinn character. The character does not have her own agency like Cat-Woman or Poison Ivy. Harley was literally designed to be THE JOKER's sidekick aka the most vile and cruel villain in comic books side kick. Now I do believe that the character can grow; however, it does not excuse the fact that Harley in conception is far more morally fukked up when compared to other Bat villains like Cat-Woman and Poison Ivy.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Saw on twitter that some critics were complaining about Waller being cold and humorless :what:
:gladbron:. That's who "The Wall" is:dead::dead::dead::dead:
I don't want a world where Marvel, DC, Image, Vertigo, and other properties can't be different while being being judged by people with no knowledge of the source material.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
With all of these bad DC movies it looks like they may have to bring Christopher Nolan back or some shyt.

Marvel will kill the industry 100 times over once Infinity Wars is out.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Call my name and I'll come running.

The initial rumor was yeah they wanted a lighter tone. Of course the director and others said that's BS and they went back to shoot more action scenes because they had the money so why not? So it really depends on who you believe and whatever makes cats feel better about what they see one way or the other
:sas1: and what do you think :sas2:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only visit RT after watching the movie to see how they rate it.
but after watching farce awaken and them given them that high review
with that bad acting and the most cliche plot. i pretty sure Mickey Mouse money is good...

Unlike a 65 year old woman from New England who works for a newspaper, I relate to Jeremy Jahns as my 'critic' a lot more.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nobody is paying anyone to hate these films, DC/WB are just not putting out quality films in this genre

anytime you have a director in Zack Snyder who floats an idea out there about having Batman raped in prison, you know you handed the keys to the wrong person
i forgot he said that shyt, they really defending this nikka to the ends of the earth :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Haven't seen it. I'd rather wait till I see something before I speak on it. I know that's a rare thing on the internet but I'm giving it a shot:jbhmm:

Right now I'm focused on if i want this batman telltale game
we'll be waiting for your opinion on whether the rumors of reshooting for more "fun" were right :sas2: