Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Here is the image that was shown of the upcoming tentpole WB movies:
3hCrDwG.jpg

well if Ben Affleck does not fukk up batman.
it will be interesting.
aside from that, only movie I am putting blind faith into is the Lego movies.
I need that crackle, the moval of the niel, and the blade of exact...
or whatever that hilarious shyt was will Farrell talked.
when, it came to his weapons.
as one of the best villains ever, in lord business.

lord business >>>> the film adaptation of lex luger

everything is awesome!!!

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Will half of these even get made?:patrice:Don't see the Shazam or Cyborg films happening.

Suicide Squad sounds interesting though, especially with the cast and at least has some sort of traction.

If Willi signs on and plays Black Manta, you better place your bets on Jayden as Aqualad :mjlol:

jayden's only role made for him is : STATIC SHOCK

Art Barr

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Holy fukk anything else you wanna be a whiny bytch about? :beli:
Sure. One more thing. You're a fakkit :pacspit::umad:.Only reason I won't neg you is cause AJ is one of my favorite players of alltime. I'm just dont want them ruining this sh1t:yeshrug:. Hop of dikk nikka

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Skeptical but Will could knock this outta the park. Last movie I saw him in was After Earth:huhldup:. This could be his comeback to blockbusters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But why Suicide Squad? Will Smith is good for 100 Million carrying a franchise himself. It just makes ZERO sense that in a cinematic universe with Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot as the leads that WILL SMITH would actually sign on for a third tier ensemble property that doesn't even have a character really suited for a spin off. Will Smith could get a John Stewart solo film if he wanted. Will Smith could get a Black Panther solo film green-lit in a heartbeat. Hell Will Smith could do Hancock 2, as his OWN original superhero and make bank...

But Suicide Squad? Of ALL properties??!??!?!?:heh:

Dc outside of bats and superman.
are all low tier characters to the general public.
plus, will needs an excellent in the cut action superhero movie character to draw and solidify him as a name attached to quality in the action film genre.
will cast as deadshot is the only logical choice for him as a superhero and action star moving forward.
real talk, will is kinda done in these streets action film wise. So, he has to take the role as deadshot.
no, one in the general public believes in will.
as far as quality Action movies go.
so, it is imperative he plays deadshot.
deadshot in arkham asylum says will smith as a villain all day.
Plus, will needs a role that sheds his parents just don't understand campiness connected to his films.
as, real talk outside of mitb.
which is an indie comic franchise,..
that caters to will's strengths.
outside of that role, and the first badboyz,...
all of his action films are fukk'n awful, quality wise.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's gonna have to channel some of his dad's fresh prince. Virgil was from the hood. He's got the look down. Age will be perfect. Would be dope :steviej:

it would totally work for him.
he is a good actor as long as you play to his strengths.
static shock, plays right into jaden's wheelhouse.

Art Barr

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Fury has only barely made a profit at this point so to give Ayer all those superstar actors in a PG-13 superhero blockbuster movie (something he has never done) is very risky...but they gave Matt Reeves Dawn of the Planet of the Apes after Let me In didn't make much money and you saw what happened with that; so there is a chance Ayer could exceed expectations...
i like ayers

not sure if i can picture his dialogue dumbed down to PG13 though :patrice:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be fair, a Green Lantern movie really wouldn't be anymore tasking on him physically than an Iron Man movie is for 49 year old Robert Downey imo. Most of it would probably be cgi of him flying and making faces of deep concentration in 'fight scenes' while grabbing his wrist. Other than that, it'd be him talking to aliens like kilowag/other green lanterns in a borderline men in black type of way. So I don't think it'd be as strenuous as say bad boys or even men in black.. or even suicide squad since all those characters are more grounded/ human and have to get more physical in a confrontation.

will smith as green lantern is as pisspoor choice for a black superhero.
as the vanity choice of Halle as storm.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Still:scust: at the Gawd Will, a bigger star than Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot COMBINED being cast as a C-List character in Black face than headlining one of the numerous BLACK Superheroes that DC has. It's just a missed opportunity...