Daps
Suicide squad movie:krs::krs:
iE21tzIWhQtrS.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oh, and if the Harley/Deadshot/Joker interactions are gonna be close to the comics/cartoon, I can't wait to see the inevitable Coli discussions now that Deadshot, the guy being used by Harley to make the Joker jealous, is gonna be a black guy. :deadmanny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and if the Harley/Deadshot/Joker interactions are gonna be close to the comics/cartoon, I can't wait to see the inevitable Coli discussions now that Deadshot, the guy being used by Harley to make the Joker jealous, is gonna be a black guy. :deadmanny:
You will not be dissapointed !
Her prior acting roles would probably be better preparation than her time as a reporter.
True, but I expect her best work this time imo. I just think this is the right role for her.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Rock was born to play Black Adam, shut the fukk up.

Miller's a good actor too btw.

Anyway, not sure why people are still excited about Will Smith in '14, and I guess Sam Worthington was busy so they picked his less talented doppleganger Jai Courtney, but at least Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are a good look, and my boo Cara Delevingne is making some big moves.
Miss me with all of this nikka:stopitslime:. The rock is corny af and is the master of overacting. I'm not trying to watch no fast and furious bullsh1t:camby:. He may look like Black Adam but that damn sure doesn't mean he's the right actor for the job.
Fukk Ezra Miller. He only plays pansy emo bytches. He's a good actor but that's no flash I'm gonna support. The roles he used to playing don't translate into a good Barry Allen. He has 4 years to change my mind tho. I agree with you on the Will Smith comment. Havent messed with his latest action hero type movies since Independence Day.

Last edited:

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Suicide Squad could be dope if the shoot for a R-rating, but I would rather see premium cable/streaming mini-series

Wonder Woman has me interested if it's anything like Brian Azzarello's run

Aquaman, The Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern would be suitable for TV

Aquaman, Shaza, & Green Lantern suitable for TV?

:russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol, no way, that can't happen. Oprah in a comic book movie called "Suicide Squad?" i can sorta buy all casting rumors, but not this one

There's no chance of this being released titled as "The Suicide Squad" they'll change it to "Task Force X" or "Assault on location X"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
There's no chance of this being released titled as "The Suicide Squad" they'll change it to "Task Force X" or "Assault on location X"
ive been saying that since the announcement. the mothers of our current p*ssy generation won't allow it, b/c "bullying!!!!"

"Task Force X" is horrible though. sounds like something that aired after Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad, VR Troopers and Big Bad Beetleborgs in 98.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Miss me with all of this nikka:stopitslime:. The rock is corny af and is the master of overacting. I'm not trying to watch no fast and furious bullsh1t:camby:. He may look like Black Adam but that damn sure doesn't mean he's the right actor for the job.
Fukk Ezra Miller. He only plays pansy emo bytches. He's a good actor but that's no flash I'm gonna support. The roles he used to playing don't translate into a good Barry Allen. He has 4 years to change my mind tho. I agree with you on the Will Smith comment. Havent messed with his latest action hero type movies since Independence Day.
Holy fukk anything else you wanna be a whiny bytch about? :beli:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no way this movie's bombing with everybody here on deck.

I do think it's odd they decided to push this out before Justice League.

I think they had to.... I would thought it be more odd if this came out before Dawn of Justice. But we do need a film in between to lead up to Justice League.