Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
lol, no way, that can't happen. Oprah in a comic book movie called "Suicide Squad?" i can sorta buy all casting rumors, but not this one

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol, no way, that can't happen. Oprah in a comic book movie called "Suicide Squad?" i can sorta buy all casting rumors, but not this one

Well when you have a list it doesn't mean you'll get who's at the top. She's on their radar but that doesn't mean they've spoken to her about it.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just heard about this
0203_064x.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That casting :leon:

Will as Deadshot did catch me off guard, but I like it. I think Leto as Joker is gonna be dope as well. Dude will probably bring a new tone to the character from what we've seen on the big screen so far.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock was born to play Black Adam, shut the fukk up.

Miller's a good actor too btw.

Anyway, not sure why people are still excited about Will Smith in '14, and I guess Sam Worthington was busy so they picked his less talented doppleganger Jai Courtney, but at least Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are a good look, and my boo Cara Delevingne is making some big moves.
Will Smith is the box office draw nothing more. Let's hope he actually plays the character though.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs imagine if we have an Arkham Asylum movie after 2020 with Ben Affleck as Batman going up against Will Smith and Jared Leto?
Now that's a movie... have posion ivy and Ra's Al Ghul and your set.

She is on WB's short list of actresses to play Amanda Waller.
It's Oprah, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer.
Well when you have a list it doesn't mean you'll get who's at the top. She's on their radar but that doesn't mean they've spoken to her about it.
Oprah would bring the money...plus she was actually a TV reporter at one point, so she can hit the ground running.