Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Will is cast as Deadshot, then what role is Jaden playing?
Static_Shock_(TV_Series).jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs imagine if we have an Arkham Asylum movie after 2020 with Ben Affleck as Batman going up against Will Smith and Jared Leto?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breaking: Warner Bros. has just revealed essentially its entire slate of upcoming DC Movie release dates. We’ll have much more info soon, but here’s a brief overview:

• Suicide Squad will be the first DC movie after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, presumably coming in 2016.
  • Wonder Woman and Justice League will be released in 2017.
  • The Flash starring Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and Aquaman starring Jason Momoa will be released in 2018.
  • Shazam starring Dwayne Johnson and Justice League 2 will be released in 2019.
  • Other DC movies in the works include Cyborg, a Green Lantern reboot, and new standalone Superman and Batman movies.
More to come…

Read more at http://collider.com/dc-movie-release-dates/#usLWfc4mdYLhdDhb.99

What do the ladies and gents of the film room think?
Ezra Miller playing the Flash:scust:
The Rock starring in Shazam:scust:
DC what the fukk:why:...:snoop:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ezra Miller playing the Flash:scust:
The Rock starring in Shazam:scust:
DC what the fukk:why:...:snoop:

The Rock was born to play Black Adam, shut the fukk up.

Miller's a good actor too btw.

Anyway, not sure why people are still excited about Will Smith in '14, and I guess Sam Worthington was busy so they picked his less talented doppleganger Jai Courtney, but at least Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are a good look, and my boo Cara Delevingne is making some big moves.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There's no way this movie's bombing with everybody here on deck.

I do think it's odd they decided to push this out before Justice League.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Brehs imagine if we have an Arkham Asylum movie after 2020 with Ben Affleck as Batman going up against Will Smith and Jared Leto?

The basic Arkham Asylum story could work well as movie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
hmm...I'm interested to see how this is gonna turn out now...I'm surprised they gave him Suicide Squad after that clusterfukk Arnold Swartzenegger movie that bombed this year
I actually liked Sabotage. It wasn't a classic but it was a fun little throwback 80s style action flick.

Thats how marvel started. Favreau, edgar wright, guy who did thor etc.

And all 3 walked away because marvel wants puppets they control. Thats why theyre taking directors off the scrap heap. I mean the director of yes man and the russo brothers :heh:

DC seems to be taking directors relevant to each project. Most of ayers films revolve around anti-hero characters which is suitable for suicide squad.
I think the main thing is WB is choosing directors who are already part of the WB family.
That is how Snyder got the Man of Steel gig since he was already under contract with WB.

The Rock was born to play Black Adam, shut the fukk up.

Miller's a good actor too btw.

Anyway, not sure why people are still excited about Will Smith in '14, and I guess Sam Worthington was busy so they picked his less talented doppleganger Jai Courtney, but at least Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are a good look, and my boo Cara Delevingne is making some big moves.
WHy is there so much hate against Jai Courtney?
Its not like he has been given starring roles in big budget franchises like Sam Worthington and dude from Friday Night Lights have been given. All he does is play supporting bad guys.
Plus he was Varo on Spartacus....I still get a bit misty thinking back to how he died on that show.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what the hell are dudes talking about Oprah for?