Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Deltron
Is there a Bruce Wayne scene in the movie. Also is rumored Batman/Deadshot emotional scene...payoff? Or does it come across as flat

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
@Deltron
Is there a Bruce Wayne scene in the movie. Also is rumored Batman/Deadshot emotional scene...payoff? Or does it come across as flat

I don't recall a BW scene, but there may have been one before Batman appears. I'm trying to think if there was one or not.

I think it was done well, and it helped build Deadshot's character/motivation. It is called back later in the film as well.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I don't recall a BW scene, but there may have been one before Batman appears. I'm trying to think if there was one or not.

I think it was done well, and it helped build Deadshot's character/motivation. It is called back later in the film as well.

Flash is in the movie right?

For like 5 secs?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol yes. Cats actually trying to have intelligent discussions about movies without some pointless war waged by mostly grown ass men with mortgages and kids? This is a lot better than that

Yeah bruh.

:why: Stop. All that other stuff is so pathetic.

MAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!! fukk ALL THAT shyt!!!!!:martin:

I just received confirmation from my brother that he coming back!!!:gladbron:

im waiting for suicide squad to come out and shut you disney/marvel f*ggots down

The Film Room needs this

This the film room not the Rec Room.

My bad nicca:ld:

This shyt gonna get popping again around July and I CANT HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!

I'll be biding my time and counting the days down to the next war!!:whew::salute:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Flash is in the movie right?

For like 5 secs?

I honestly don't remember. Reading your spoiler about Boomerang, I don't recall Flash in any of his scenes,it should be something that stood out. They hardly focused on the other squad members. I'll ask the friend I went with if they recall Flash.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!! fukk ALL THAT shyt!!!!!:martin:

I just received confirmation from my brother that he coming back!!!:gladbron:

The Film Room needs this

My bad nicca:ld:

This shyt gonna get popping again around July and I CANT HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!

I'll be biding my time and counting the days down to the next war!!:whew::salute:

:russ: Y'all can have that shyt:coffee:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I honestly don't remember. Reading your spoiler about Boomerang, I don't recall Flash in any of his scenes,it should be something that stood out. They hardly focused on the other squad members. I'll ask the friend I went with if they recall Flash.

They could be adding/removing scenes in over time. I heard they took out a Batman scene at the most recent screening

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crowd (myself included) liked him a lot. His Joker mannerisms were great, I thought it was sort of like Hamil's animated joker. Screen time unfortunately he's not in it much. He's introduced in the beginning (the majority of his screen time), has a little in the middle, and a small part in the end. I'd say he's in it 10 - 20 minutes total.

I thought he had a much bigger part