Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Plot has been leaked breh, like 2 weeks ago lol a breh on here went to a screening. Where did you hear the JL plot tho?
Are they gonna have
Chris Pine be the grandson of Steve Trevor and now Hal Jordan
or is that just a rumor?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Imma need both, I don't mind being spoiled
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into the prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.

Working on the Justice League movie right now. I'll post some info. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer what I can.

Darkseid is the JL villain, obviously. The first movie ends with him being teleported elsewhere and the League realizing they need to recruit even more (see more about that later) to stop him when he returns.

Superman is absent until the very end. He comes back and delays Darkseid just enough so they can send him somewhere else.

Batman and Superman have some nice back and forth banter. Seems kinda out of place though

Willem Dafoe is playing Kent Nelson. I saw the helmet the other day on set. It's on Kent's shelf in one scene. They're planning on suiting him up fully for JL Part 2 (more on that later).

The second Justice League film will have many of the lesser known League members joining up. They want to create a huge team of members to include whenever there is a global threat. That way, fans can get hyped and hope that they bring in the rest of the League for future movies. Other heroes they're considering now are Blue Beetle, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Plastic Man, Raven, and some others.

The only hero brought in for Part 2 that stays a, main member is Green Lantern, who will be Hal Jordan (John Stewart might appear briefly in Part 2, still discussing that).

The Cyborg movie is up in the air right now. Lots of talks about making it into a Titans film instead.

Zack Snyder is NOT being booted off any upcoming movies. I've seen a few petitions online concerning that. Everyone I've talked to about this knows about it and is worried about this movie. Snyder is focusing on visuals again but the story is way more coherent this time in my opinion.

The Justice League Dark movie is NOT dead at all. I heard they're going to have a huge announcement about it at Comic Con this year. The goal is to make everyone forget about Marvel this year and reel people back in after the failure of BvS.

Teleport him using a Boomtube? Is this the same plot where Superman comes back and saves the league from Darkseid then throws him into a Boomtube? I think it's fake breh from 4chann
Did not get if from that site but it might have came from there
PM me the link?
found the info on this movie in the comments on youtube so i did some google searching to find out where the info came from turns out it came form the dceu leak reddit.. so i searched around and there was the JL leak info and now i am not saying its 100% true somethings can change... but there is some believable stufff in there.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hey brehs? Is this really what yall want?:francis:

Cuz no hate but this shyt is boring as fukk:russell: This "Non Stan War" shyt.

Niccas aint even talking about shyt no more, there is no more passion, no more fun! :martin:

Do niccas really wanna just sit hear doing this meaningless "play nice" shyt till the end of the year?

Nicca the RR needs THE STAN WAR!!!:mindblown:
:why: Stop. All that other stuff is so pathetic.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into the prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.

Working on the Justice League movie right now. I'll post some info. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer what I can.

Darkseid is the JL villain, obviously. The first movie ends with him being teleported elsewhere and the League realizing they need to recruit even more (see more about that later) to stop him when he returns.

Superman is absent until the very end. He comes back and delays Darkseid just enough so they can send him somewhere else.

Batman and Superman have some nice back and forth banter. Seems kinda out of place though

Willem Dafoe is playing Kent Nelson. I saw the helmet the other day on set. It's on Kent's shelf in one scene. They're planning on suiting him up fully for JL Part 2 (more on that later).

The second Justice League film will have many of the lesser known League members joining up. They want to create a huge team of members to include whenever there is a global threat. That way, fans can get hyped and hope that they bring in the rest of the League for future movies. Other heroes they're considering now are Blue Beetle, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Plastic Man, Raven, and some others.

The only hero brought in for Part 2 that stays a, main member is Green Lantern, who will be Hal Jordan (John Stewart might appear briefly in Part 2, still discussing that).

The Cyborg movie is up in the air right now. Lots of talks about making it into a Titans film instead.

Zack Snyder is NOT being booted off any upcoming movies. I've seen a few petitions online concerning that. Everyone I've talked to about this knows about it and is worried about this movie. Snyder is focusing on visuals again but the story is way more coherent this time in my opinion.

The Justice League Dark movie is NOT dead at all. I heard they're going to have a huge announcement about it at Comic Con this year. The goal is to make everyone forget about Marvel this year and reel people back in after the failure of BvS.

Did not get if from that site but it might have came from there

found the info on this movie in the comments on youtube so i did some google searching to find out where the info came from turns out it came form the dceu leak reddit.. so i searched around and there was the JL leak info and now i am not saying its 100% true somethings can change... but there is some believable stufff in there.

I would like to know

How big is his role in the movie? Is Will Smith playing him as a sympathetic villian or a cocky sharpshooter? Does he romantically hook up with Harlequin like in the comics? Are the supposed plans to include him in the standalone Batman movie true or false?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I would like to know

How big is his role in the movie? Is Will Smith playing him as a sympathetic villian or a cocky sharpshooter? Does he romantically hook up with Harlequin like in the comics? Are the supposed plans to include him in the standalone Batman movie true or false?
i hear he has a fight with
batman

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I would like to know

Deadshot and Harley have the most screen time in the film. He doesn't hook up w/ Harley he already has a family. His motivation is pretty much to get back w/ his Daughter. Will Smith plays him both I'd say. He has his cocky moments like at the shooting range, and the beginning when he's introduced then at the end he's sympathetic.

No idea if he's going to be in the batman film BUT it seems likely because they do meet in SS

i hear he has a fight with
batman

you are correct. He even dream sequences he kills him.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Deadshot and Harley have the most screen time in the film. He doesn't hook up w/ Harley he already has a family. His motivation is pretty much to get back w/ his Daughter. Will Smith plays him both I'd say. He has his cocky moments like at the shooting range, and the beginning when he's introduced then at the end he's sympathetic.

No idea if he's going to be in the batman film BUT it seems likely because they do meet in SS

you are correct. He even dream sequences he kills him.

What's the consensus on Leto? how was his laugh and speaking voice? how much screen time did he get?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's the consensus on Leto? how was his laugh and speaking voice? how much screen time did he get?

the crowd (myself included) liked him a lot. His Joker mannerisms were great, I thought it was sort of like Hamil's animated joker. Screen time unfortunately he's not in it much. He's introduced in the beginning (the majority of his screen time), has a little in the middle, and a small part in the end. I'd say he's in it 10 - 20 minutes total.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
good to know

H83eTDg.gif