Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
already know the plot from what i am reading its decent

Edit: on top of that i already know the plot for the Justice league movie to now :francis: Hal Jordan will be the GL and They are having talks about maybe having John show up in part 2

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Edit: on top of that i already know the plot for the Justice league movie to now :francis: Hal Jordan will be the GL and They are having talks about maybe having John show up in part 2

Plot has been leaked breh, like 2 weeks ago lol a breh on here went to a screening. Where did you hear the JL plot tho?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Plot has been leaked breh, like 2 weeks ago lol a breh on here went to a screening. Where did you hear the JL plot tho?
not going to talk about that movie plot here, there are still people who might want to see it :yeshrug: but Darkseid will be in it and they will not beat him but they will do something else with him

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
not going to talk about that movie plot here, there are still people who might want to see it :yeshrug: but Darkseid will be in it and they will not beat him but they will do something else with him

Teleport him using a Boomtube? Is this the same plot where Superman comes back and saves the league from Darkseid then throws him into a Boomtube? I think it's fake breh from 4chann

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lemme hold dat leaked video, n plot for jl breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey brehs? Is this really what yall want?:francis:

Cuz no hate but this shyt is boring as fukk:russell: This "Non Stan War" shyt.

Niccas aint even talking about shyt no more, there is no more passion, no more fun! :martin:

Do niccas really wanna just sit hear doing this meaningless "play nice" shyt till the end of the year?

Nicca the RR needs THE STAN WAR!!!:mindblown:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Niccas aint even talking about shyt no more, there is no more passion, no more fun! :martin:

Do niccas really wanna just sit hear doing this meaningless "play nice" shyt till the end of the year?

Lol yes. Cats actually trying to have intelligent discussions about movies without some pointless war waged by mostly grown ass men with mortgages and kids? This is a lot better than that

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah bruh.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Imma need both, I don't mind being spoiled