Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So it was only Batman capturing Harley and Deadshot then the Deadshot dream sequence and was all his scenes?
yes
I thought he had a much bigger part
That might change in the final release, but at the screening his part wasn't that big. He was introduced w/ Harley, broke out of Arkham, then was either mentioned or had short scenes on his search for Harley, finally he's at the end

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am in this thread like
ij-BeA.gif

trying to avoid clicking them spoilers/reading any posts with spoilers....this is hard work, man

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into the prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.
:ehh:
Working on the Justice League movie right now. I'll post some info. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer what I can.

Darkseid is the JL villain, obviously. The first movie ends with him being teleported elsewhere and the League realizing they need to recruit even more (see more about that later) to stop him when he returns.

Superman is absent until the very end. He comes back and delays Darkseid just enough so they can send him somewhere else.

Batman and Superman have some nice back and forth banter. Seems kinda out of place though

Willem Dafoe is playing Kent Nelson. I saw the helmet the other day on set. It's on Kent's shelf in one scene. They're planning on suiting him up fully for JL Part 2 (more on that later).

The second Justice League film will have many of the lesser known League members joining up. They want to create a huge team of members to include whenever there is a global threat. That way, fans can get hyped and hope that they bring in the rest of the League for future movies. Other heroes they're considering now are Blue Beetle, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Plastic Man, Raven, and some others.

The only hero brought in for Part 2 that stays a, main member is Green Lantern, who will be Hal Jordan (John Stewart might appear briefly in Part 2, still discussing that).

The Cyborg movie is up in the air right now. Lots of talks about making it into a Titans film instead.

Zack Snyder is NOT being booted off any upcoming movies. I've seen a few petitions online concerning that. Everyone I've talked to about this knows about it and is worried about this movie. Snyder is focusing on visuals again but the story is way more coherent this time in my opinion.

The Justice League Dark movie is NOT dead at all. I heard they're going to have a huge announcement about it at Comic Con this year. The goal is to make everyone forget about Marvel this year and reel people back in after the failure of BvS.
:jawalrus:

Did not get if from that site but it might have came from there

found the info on this movie in the comments on youtube so i did some google searching to find out where the info came from turns out it came form the dceu leak reddit.. so i searched around and there was the JL leak info and now i am not saying its 100% true somethings can change... but there is some believable stufff in there.